RE: Pietenpol-List: Skip, Pictures of Ohio Piet Gathering

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> shad bell
Shad, Got all the pictures from your dad. Here are some.Thanks for organizing the Piet gathering, hope it can be an annual event.Skip> [Original Message]
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> shad bell
Shad, Got all the pictures from your dad. Here are some.Thanks for organizing the Piet gathering, hope it can be an annual event.Skip> [Original Message]
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Skip, Pictures of Ohio Piet Gathering

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Skip Gadd"
> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Skip, Pictures of Ohio Piet Gathering>>> Skip, Did you get the email with photos of the piet gathering? I waswondering if you could post them on the list, my computer is still notfixed, or I would do it myself. I would love to see any photos that any ofyou in attendance might have taken. Post them on the list or email me. Next week it is the big WACO fly-in at Wynkoop Airport in Mount Vernon. The last I heard, Brian Wynkoop said it was ok for the piets to fly in. Last year there was a waco only fly in rule, notam, or something.>> Shad________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Skip, Pictures of Ohio Piet Gathering

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: shad bell
> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Skip, Pictures of Ohio Piet Gathering>>> Skip, Did you get the email with photos of the piet gathering? I waswondering if you could post them on the list, my computer is still notfixed, or I would do it myself. I would love to see any photos that any ofyou in attendance might have taken. Post them on the list or email me. Next week it is the big WACO fly-in at Wynkoop Airport in Mount Vernon. The last I heard, Brian Wynkoop said it was ok for the piets to fly in. Last year there was a waco only fly in rule, notam, or something.>> Shad________________________________________________________________________________Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:35:41 -0700 (PDT)