Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: landing gears- which wheels?

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: landing gears- which wheels?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: helspersew(at)aol.com
Don't forgert me either!! I am really hoping to have Gpa's piet there , if not I will definitely have the Taylorcraft headed up that way!!! Sent from my iPhoneOn Aug 4, 2010, at 1:27 AM, shad bell wrote:> Well Guys, Count me in for 2011. I hope to be able to go (wife and family permitting). Don, Frank, Mike, Skipp, Ed and any other Ohio/ Midwest area guys, if we could arange it, we could meet up in Indiana or elsewhere for a group arrival. Also I will be bidding my vacation for 2011 in november, so I will be planning some dates in June for the 2nd Ohio Piet fly-in. Fathers Day weekend was the date this year, next might be the same. Let me know if you fellas have any ideas for the fly-in.> > Shad "Unsafe at any speed" Bell> > P.S. Don E., I have some photos from last years return from OSH, with us crowded around the fuel pumps at JOT, I will try to send them to you soon..........You remember the DOWN WIND landing. ha ha ha> > > ============================================================================================================================================> ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: landing gears- which wheels?Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 07:28:41 -0400