Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Phillips"
Folks-- For those going to Sun-Fun, -just wondering if some of the Piet group will be getting together on Saturday-April 2nd,-and if so where and when. I'd really like to put some faces on the names on this list that I've been lurking on for the past year. My son and I have been to Oshkosh many times, but this is a first trip to Sun-Fun so we really don't know what to expect. If possible, my son and I would love to sit in a couple of Piet's to get an idea of what we are getting ourselves into.......Chuck WaldoPS: Plans purchased a year ago, Cad work just about done (see attached), work shop just about ready to go...wood to be purchased when shop is ready.........Please don't ask which engine I'm going to use ;)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Charles Waldo
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Rick Holland
at7000ft wrote:> Who said a Corvair was simpler? A C-65 is simpler that my lawn tractor engine.I was wondering the same thing.--------Mark ChouinardWings, Center Section and Empannage framed up - Working on FuselageRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:14:00 -0600Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ben Charvet
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: cwaldo.jr(at)gmail.com
what software did you do this in? I'd be interested in a 3D .dwg file if you're willing to share.ThanksTom B.Date: Thu=2C 24 Mar 2011 13:27:14 -0400Subject: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jorge lizarraga
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Charles Waldo
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> cwaldo.jr(at)gmail.com
> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Sun-Fun
matronics

Sun-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Phillips"
Subject: Sun-FunFolks For those going to Sun-Fun, just wondering if some of the Piet groupwill be getting together on Saturday April 2nd, and if so where and when.I'd really like to put some faces on the names on this list that I've beenlurking on for the past year. My son and I have been to Oshkosh many times,but this is a first trip to Sun-Fun so we really don't know what to expect.If possible, my son and I would love to sit in a couple of Piet's to get anidea of what we are getting ourselves into.......Chuck WaldoPS: Plans purchased a year ago, Cad work just about done (see attached),work shop just about ready to go...wood to be purchased when shop isready.........Please don't ask which engine I'm going to use ;)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Sun-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Frank Metcalfe
Subject: Sun-FunFolks For those going to Sun-Fun, just wondering if some of the Piet groupwill be getting together on Saturday April 2nd, and if so where and when.I'd really like to put some faces on the names on this list that I've beenlurking on for the past year. My son and I have been to Oshkosh many times,but this is a first trip to Sun-Fun so we really don't know what to expect.If possible, my son and I would love to sit in a couple of Piet's to get anidea of what we are getting ourselves into.......Chuck WaldoPS: Plans purchased a year ago, Cad work just about done (see attached),work shop just about ready to go...wood to be purchased when shop isready.........Please don't ask which engine I'm going to use ;)________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:07:26 -0700 (PDT)