Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Fuselage tank and the C-85 engine...and beware

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Fuselage tank and the C-85 engine...and beware

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: TOM MICHELLE BRANT
I get mine here in Vancouver from Chevron. It'salso the high grade.Clif> In Canada, for the most part, Shell is the only large retailer that still > offers ethanol-free gas - and then only the high-grade (91 octane) fuel. ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Re: wings about to take shape

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> tdudley(at)umn.edu
Tom D.Yes=2C they're 3/4 unrouted on the CC. I live in Brooklyn Park and would love to have you stop in and take a look - as long as I could do the same some time. Feel free to give me a call sometime. 612-210-4103. Aircraft Spruce just emailed me today to let me know I'm on the 'first come=2C first serve list'... Guess that means they haven't shipped yet. They didn't really give me a clue on when it would ship either.. I so love good customer service..Take care=2CTom B.> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: wings about to take shape
matronics

Pietenpol-List: How to contact a local Piet?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "j_dunavin"
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> > > Tom B.> > I appreciate your post. I have the same question about attachment of the rib to the spar but you beat me to it. Like yourself=2C I just ordered spars for the wing from Aircraft Spruce this week (Wednesday). Judging from your center section=2C you went with the 3/4" unrouted spars? That's what I ultimately decided to do after much consideration. If I remember correctly from previous posts=2C are you from Minnesota? If so=2C maybe we could get together and I could see your project. I'm hoping the truck from Aircraft Spruce comes quickly!> > Tom D.> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 483#354483> > > > > > > ============================================> > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: How to contact a local Piet?