Pietenpol-List: ADDENDUM: "How to Contribute to "Operation Axel"

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: ADDENDUM: "How to Contribute to "Operation Axel"

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Operation Axel
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Fat Bottom Girl (FBG) rebuild....?> > I haven't heard if Kevin is planning to rebuild or not. I would hope he's focusingon other things right now and isn't even be thinking about > it. And I don't want to bother him with anything but getting well > at this point.> > But.....> > If and when the time comes that he commits to a rebuild (maybe he > already has), I would like to make sure he has a head start....so > I'm going to gather up materials that could be used to kick start > the process. I have some small streamline tubing that will be > perfect for cabanes (if needed). I know there's lots of other > stuff (in ALL of our workshops!) to throw in so I'm gonna start a > list from my shop.> > And I'll bet YOU have parts/materials you could throw in....> > To help us start a list of what we have, I've setup an email > address. This will help us keep "the list" in one central location.> > Send a note to fbg_parts(at)mindspring.com. Then if and when > Kevin's next chapter is a rebuild, we'll be ready.> > Of course it's more important for us to focus primarily on the > effort John R and Ryan M have started. But it won't take much to > look around and send a quick note listing parts you might be able > to provide.> > fbg_parts(at)mindspring.com> > > Jim in Pryor....very happy to see Kevin making great progress!> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:16:14 -0500Subject: Pietenpol-List: ADDENDUM: "How to Contribute to "Operation Axel"