Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Mark Roberts
today...That's awesome mark. !!! It's a good day when you get to go flying. Gary, did you fly that new prop today?Mike Groah13 flight hours on my Piet so farOn Oct 20, 2012, at 7:55 PM, gboothe5(at)comcast.net wrote:> > Way to go, Mark!!> ------Original Message------
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Mark Roberts"
Thanks for all these posts.... I plan to make my center section wider so I cancarry more fuel in a enter-section tank, but it sounds like the slightly longerwingspan would not hurt either. (I had considered trimming a bay from each wingto keep the wingspan more stock.....?!?!). Working on the walking beam inthe shop today after I drive the "first teacher in space" to an event at the Museumof Flight.... tough duty...--------Jake Schultz - curator,Newport Way Air Museum (OK, it's just my home)Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: gboothe5(at)comcast.net
A friend of mine has the dealership rights to California for the Sport CruiserLSA and asked me to help him sell some. I am in the midst of the 4th lay off in7 years, so I figured what the heck?!We went flying today so I could experience the plane, and after not being behindthe controls for 4 years, it sure felt great. I wish I was further along onmy Piet, as it is hard to be stressed and worried at 4500 feet looking down onGod's green earth!So glad to hear Douwe is back in the air with his beautiful airplane! The SportCruiser is one very nice plane, and I hope to get more time in one as time goeson. But you can't get bugs in your teeth with that big canopy! Need some fresh airfor that... :) Not a substitute for an open cockpit!Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Mark Roberts
Way to go, Mark!!------Original Message------
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Mark Roberts
That's awesome mark. !!! It's a good day when you get to go flying. Gary, did you fly that new prop today?Mike Groah13 flight hours on my Piet so farOn Oct 20, 2012, at 7:55 PM, gboothe5(at)comcast.net wrote:> > Way to go, Mark!!> ------Original Message------
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> Mark Roberts
You have a new prop already?Did you carve it? You are a fast guy.Ray KrauseSent from my iPadOn Oct 20, 2012, at 8:33 PM, Michael Groah wrote:> > That's awesome mark. !!! It's a good day when you get to go flying. > > Gary, did you fly that new prop today?> > Mike Groah> 13 flight hours on my Piet so far> > > > > On Oct 20, 2012, at 7:55 PM, gboothe5(at)comcast.net wrote:> >> >> Way to go, Mark!!>> ------Original Message------
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: gboothe5(at)comcast.net
Hey Mike! We chatted about your plane today at the Airport. I told my friend Imight be able to talk you into flying it up to Chandler one day after your allowedout of your "air cage" of distance from Porterville :DRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Went flying today...
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Groah
I did! Short flight...if the wind stays down, I'll fly again on Sunday.Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerry-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Michael Groah
Awesome Gary. I hope you get to go up again tomorrow. If the weather is goodand this cold I have will let up I'll fly tomorrow too. Mike Groah Sent from my iPhoneOn Oct 20, 2012, at 9:47 PM, gboothe5(at)comcast.net wrote:> > I did! Short flight...if the wind stays down, I'll fly again on Sunday.> Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerry> > -----Original Message-----
matronics

> Reply-To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com Re: Pietenpol-List: Went flying

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> Mark Roberts
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> Reply-To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.comSubject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Went flyingtoday...> > > That's awesome mark. !!! It's a good day when you get to go flying. > > Gary, did you fly that new prop today?> > Mike Groah> 13 flight hours on my Piet so far> > > > > On Oct 20, 2012, at 7:55 PM, gboothe5(at)comcast.net wrote:> >> >> Way to go, Mark!!>> ------Original Message------