Pietenpol-List: before the wheel was invented

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: before the wheel was invented

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Charles Burkholder"
Subject: Pietenpol-List: before the wheel was inventedThat was funny in the olden days when I looked thru my Pietenpol files (paper)a few months ago and I ran across all kinds of letters(hand written, not printed out) and photos, some of which were photos Craig sentto me to show me his progress on his Pietenpol. Those were the kind of photos where you took a roll of film to the drug store andactually had to wait an hour or a day or two to getprints. I'm amazed at how far we've come with technology when I look thru myfiles from the early to mid 1990's. And Craig---in case the other guys haven't mentioned it yet you just HAVE to checkout Chris Tracy's Westcoast Piet site. There are a ZILLION photos of tons of Piet projects on there and completed Pietsand many build-in-progress photos. This could keep a Piet enthusiast busy for hours and hours, just looking at allthese great photos and ideas others have shared andChris has been so kind to share----check it out when you get a chance. http://www.westcoastpiet.com/Mike C.________________________________________________________________________________