Pietenpol-List: MH Proffit

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: MH Proffit

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Perez
I received this email from Mike Weeden of the Brodhead EAA. MH from Kentucky hasbeen a mainstay at the Brodhead Piet flyin for years.SkipMH Proffitt is suffering from pancreatic cancer that has eluded surgery and treatmentand has matasticized. They decided to do hospice at home. I spoke withDelores this evening to see if I could visit but he has deteriorated past wherehe can take visitors. Family is staying close.She has not made it to Brodhead the last couple years but understands how importantthe fly-in is to MH each year. He loves hearing from callers and if youget a chance to call or email I'm sure they will appreciate it. She said DocMosher called and left a message and I reminded her that Doc has been the mainfly-in organizer recent years. I have an email for MH: idrp40 (at sign) earthlink.net. If you call, you may have to leave a message but be sure to identifyyourself so he knows who's thinking of him (270) 563-4029.If you know how to contact anyone else that may be interested in MH's condition,please do so as the letter he wrote for publication may come out too late.Mike________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:50:58 -0700 (PDT)