Pietenpol-List: Selling my GN-1 Aircamper

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Selling my GN-1 Aircamper

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "ldmill"
Fantastic! They may change the rules next year. Maybe that would be a good kindof "race" to have at Broadhead? But since I have never been there, how wouldI know?Thanks,Ryan KrauseSent from my iPadOn Aug 26, 2013, at 8:36 AM, "AircamperN11MS" wrote:> > Well Ray,> > Since you asked. It was a tough race. I won it with good strategy. They neversaw it coming. It was a standing start race, around the pylons once thenlanding to a full stop. The piet had the advantage from the start. I broke groundin less than 100 feet and made the first turn before they were wheels up.I got them at the second turn, they just got past me at the third turn andthen the big surprise was during landing when I was able to get on the groundand stopped in the first few hundred feet of the runway. Those poor guys withall their speed had to roll all the way to the end of the runway. I win!!! > > It was a great day for the Piet community. They will probably never admit tothe loss, so please don't embarrass them by asking. I was there. you gottabelieve me.> > The other story would be that I was just hanging out with some friends and theywere there too.> > We can all dream,> > --------> Scott Liefeld> Flying N11MS since March 1972> Steel Tube> C-85-12> Wire Wheels> Brodhead in 1996> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 506#407506> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Selling my GN-1 Aircamper