Pietenpol-List: This was an interesting video for comparison

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: This was an interesting video for comparison

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Mark Roberts"
Actually, I think William does resell forged pistons simply because there is a demand for them, and they are certainly in the engines he completes for others. Also, I seem to recall that in the past that he would bring sets to CC's and resell them at cost, just so they were available if anyone needed them during the weekend, don't know if he still does that. I think it is fair to say that he is not in the business of selling pistons to make a lot of money, so Dan, your nit- picking is really just that.On Aug 17, 2014, at 7:01 PM, jarheadpilot82 wrote:> >>> Dan,>> A small point of correction->> What I should have said is that William does not sell forged pistons > of his own design.>> Again my point is simply this- William brought up the point in the > way as he thought it the best way to get Rick's attention. I have no > way of knowing unless Rick chooses to respond. I am not calling him > out at all. I am just saying I can't crawl inside his head in see > why he made the build decision he did. Just as you can't crawl in > Williams head and surmise why he did it that way.>> --------> Semper Fi,>> Terry Hand> Athens, GA>> USMC, USMCR, ATP> BVD DVD PDQ BBQ>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: This was an interesting video for comparison