Re: Pietenpol-List: Complete flying piet minus engine and prop for sale

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Complete flying piet minus engine and prop for sale

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Greg Cardinal"
I'm looking for a Pietenpol to hang my a65 on, would like more infoThanksJohn Sent from my iPhone> On Jan 20, 2015, at 4:02 PM, tools wrote:> > > Piet airframe only for sale. O235 removed for another project. Can't tell ifit's a grega or not, no pics though probably available. It's located in centralwi, I'll put ya in touch if interested.> > Here's the note I got from the seller after asking all of our usual questions.He contacted me via a mutual friend, so I really have no vested interest, firsthand knowledge nor receiving any sort of commission.> > > Mike : Thank you for the note. I believe the job done on the Piet is a nice one.It was built by an A&P who did a very nice job. It is all an hardware no hardwarejunk in it. I have every receipt or close to everything bought for thePiet. along with a dvd of building photo's. It is made of wood with a 3 piecewing. It has Cessna wheels and brakes steel gear legs and I think maule tailwheel. The center section of the wing is aluminum with a 10 gal tank in it. Thelower tank is in it of course. The builder wanted to take it to Alaska he saidbut then he got married. It would make a nice aircraft for someone . It flew25 hrs . It also has nice leather snap on covers for each cockpit. As far asvalue I don't know or even have a guess yet you may be more qualified to answerthat than me. So if you run across anyone who is looking let them know thereis one around. I will let them keep it in my hangar until spring for free ifI like the offer on it.> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 349#437349> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________