Pietenpol-List: Fernando at Sun-n-Fun

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Philips"
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Fernando at Sun-n-FunOur new friend Fernando, building a rib. He knows Santiago M and he is building A Ford powered Piet in Argentina Sent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Fernando at Sun-n-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
Very Cool! Go Fernando!Jack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: danhelsper(at)aol.com
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Too smart.... by half.

Post by matronics »

Dan, how much is it worth to you for me to NOT tell Denise about this when I come to visit in a couple of weeks?Jack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
Dan;I decided to follow your lead and inspect/replace the water hose fittings on Scoutas well. For the life of me though, I can't seem to find where the coolanthoses connect to the Continental A75. Do you happen to know? ;o)In other news, I just had an email from a builder by the name of Robert Caldwellup near Longview, Texas who says he's nearing completion of his Air Camper,NX929RC. He was asking if I still had the brass data plates for sale (I do).It's good to hear that another Piet will soon be taking flight, and it's alsoa reminder that only a fraction of the builders out there are on this list ormaybe they are, but they are inactive or just lurk here. A nice, healthy populationof low 'n' slow experimenters continues to keep the tin-benders and fastglass in check.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:42:19 -0500Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: Fernando at Sun-n-Fun
matronics

Post by matronics »

I think the Pietenpol was removed from the list of ITAR controlled good some time ago.Robert Gow,
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Fernando at Sun-n-Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Barry Davis"
Not going to make SnF, but would be interested to know if there will be any promisingnew designs there for a small radial compatible for a GN-1/Piet..otherthan the Rotec design. It'll be interesting to see what crops up w/in the nextdecade or so in that department, whether there will be a copy of an old 30'sdesign,etc.. (lots of CNC machining going on)..Happy w/my little bullet proof A-65, but I can see the switch to a neat li'l radial,if reliable enough for x-countriesLar--------KLNCA65-8N2308CAN HardwareAirframe 724TTW72CK-42 SensenichStandard Factory GN-1Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Too smart.... by half.

Post by matronics »

Maybe a touch of safety wire between the 2 clamps (or maybe all 3) would be good to reduce the stress of =9Cwhat-if?=9D the next time you fly.BarryNX973BPPS: glad you were on the ground