Pietenpol-List: Can't make brodhead?!

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ray Krause
Well, flew an 1.5 hrs north today and it got real ugly and closed on around meso I turned back to wait. Since I have to miss fri anyways and the wx is iffyon sun, it just doesn't make sense to go since I won't have all day today tohang out. So I'll be missing this year!! Totally sucks!!Have fun, eat beats and buzz the cornfields for me.Next yearDouweSent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Can't make brodhead?!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Marcus Zechini
Bummer! I share your pain, I missed my commercial flight this morning on Southwestwith Gary. Will try to do it again tomorrow. At my age, one would think Icould get to the airport on time!You made the safe decision, good job. I was hoping to meet you and your plane...nextyear.Thanks,Ray KrauseSent from my iPad> On Jul 15, 2015, at 11:42 AM, Douwe Blumberg wrote:> > > Well, flew an 1.5 hrs north today and it got real ugly and closed on around meso I turned back to wait. Since I have to miss fri anyways and the wx is iffyon sun, it just doesn't make sense to go since I won't have all day today tohang out. So I'll be missing this year!! Totally sucks!!> > Have fun, eat beats and buzz the cornfields for me.> > Next year> > Douwe> > Sent from my iPhone> > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:07:32 -0400Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Can't make brodhead?!
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Can't make brodhead?!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Douwe Blumberg
Subject: Midway tomorrow?I missed my plane today, so won't arrive till tomorrow. Will arrive Midway tomorrowat 4PM. Will anyone else be there near that time for ride-share? If not GaryBoothe said he will drive from Brodhead to pick me up. Sure hate to have himdo that, since three of us were to be on the same flight/car rental that Imissed today!Let me know. I was lucky to get reservations for tomorrow.Thanks guys,Ray KrauseSent from my iPadRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Can't make brodhead?!