Pietenpol-List: So Cal

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: So Cal

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
Hey Scott,Grew up in L.A. and lived just north of the city in Santa Clarita until2001; then I ran away to the country.Hung out a lot at Santa Paula but didn't fly back then, just daydreamed.Douwe________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: So Cal

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "AircamperN11MS"
I've stitched all the control surfaces, so I know how enjoyable it is! Guess Iwill just suffer through it.RaySent from my iPad> On Aug 15, 2015, at 5:33 AM, Andre B. Charvet wrote:> > > We wouldn't want to deprive you of the fun. It really is enjoyable> Ben> > Ray Krause wrote:>> >> Got any extra time? Stitching is fun!>> >> Ray>> >> Sent from my iPad>> >>> On Aug 14, 2015, at 7:55 PM, Gary Boothe wrote:>>> >>> >>> "Stitching is fun...stitching is fun....stitching is fun...">>> >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone>>> >>>> On Aug 14, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Ray Krause wrote:>>>> >>>> >>>> Gary and Jim,>>>> >>>> Thanks, I got the fabric on the bottom of the left wing, it's all taught,ready to turn it over and do the top side, then stitching...ugh!>>>> >>>> Ray>>>> >>>> >>>> Sent from my iPad>>>> >>>>> On Aug 14, 2015, at 7:26 AM, Gary Boothe wrote:>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Beautiful, Ray!!>>>>> >>>>> Sent from my iPad>>>>> >>>>>> On Aug 13, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Ray Krause wrote:>>>>>> >>>>>> Maybe all those nice, green grass strips has something to do with that?>>>>>> >>>>>> Starting on covering the wings. The workshop gave birth to the fuselagelast Monday. Making progress.>>>>>> >>>>>> Ray Krause>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Sent from my iPad>>>>>> >>>>>>> On Aug 13, 2015, at 12:03 PM, AircamperN11MS wrote:>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Douwe,>>>>>>> >>>>>>> How was the fly-in? I'll bet it was great. You guys in the east seemto have more grass roots fly-ins than we do on the west coast. I sure wish Icould attend those. It's just not close enough for me. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Cheers,>>>>>>> >>>>>>> -------->>>>>>> Scott Liefeld>>>>>>> Flying N11MS since March 1972>>>>>>> Steel Tube>>>>>>> C-85-12>>>>>>> Wire Wheels>>>>>>> Brodhead in 1996>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Read this topic online here:>>>>>>> >>>>>>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 901#445901>>>>>> ===================================>>>>>> ===================================>>>>>> ===================================>>>>>> ===================================>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: So Cal