Pietenpol-List: great time

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: great time

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Stineman
Douwe and Ryan,Thanks for all the neat videos taken at Brodhead this year. Sure makes me sorry that I did not have a chance to attend this year.Douwe,I admire you for the suggestions for keeping the Forum going. I would volunteer to help, but I'm such a newbie to the PIETENPOL Forum that I'm not sure that I could contribute too much.Having an editor to preview all the posts is a very time consuming job for a thick skinned person, unless it is an anonymous person! I think the users can do this ourselves if we just don't read, or respond to offensive contributions. Offensive contributors will fall by the wayside rather quickly if they are not acknowledged....at least that is my experience in other forums.This is my contribution! Other than to say that this forum made it possible to undertake my project. I've met many good friends who have gone way out of their way to help me out. Please don't let it die!Thanks,Ray KrauseSent from my iPad> On Jul 26, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Douwe Blumberg wrote:> > Here is probably the highlight of Brodhead 2016. Probably set some sort of record, six ford powered piets flying together. Thanks Brad Schmidt> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dWODt2ztxo> ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:17:07 -0500Subject: Pietenpol-List: great time