Pietenpol-List: FB

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Philips"
I resisted going to the FB group for a long time, but a couple of yearsback, the tone of this group degenerated radically and got real negativebecause of a few people and this group shrank to almost nothing. I stayedon, but really missed seeing people's projects and hearing about theirprogress etc so I went over to the dark side.Seems like those people have moved on now that the damage is done, but thereused to be 20-30 posts a day from fun stuff to technical stuff and withoutthis group I wouldn't have been able to build my plane. It's a shame, but Idon't see it coming back though I still lurk.Douwe________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
I still lurk too, Douwe. There haven't been many questions to answerlately, but I still try to offer advice and encouragement to new builders asthey come on boardJack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-li
Us builders thank you!Sent from my iPhone> On Jul 19, 2016, at 6:55 AM, Jack Philips wrote:> > I still lurk too, Douwe. There haven=99t been many questions to answer lately, but I still try to offer advice and encouragement to new builders as they come on board> > Jack Phillips> NX899JP> Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia>
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "CatDesigns"
I'm also still lurking. Although not as much as before. This site still has somelife left in it too.--------Scott LiefeldFlying N11MS since March 1972Steel TubeC-85-12Wire WheelsBrodhead in 1996Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
DouweI think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the Pietenpolcommunity. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks the abilityto search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future builders findanswers to questions they didn't even know to ask. On Facebook builders arepushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the current EAA) It's all glitzwith no substance. Yes, I too have had to make a Facebook account but Idon't use it and I'm somewhat disconnected from the Pietenpol communitybecause of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Gary and Scott at theirhangers anyway.I'm hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is the bestformat for what we are trying to do.ChrisSacramento, CAWestcoastPiet.com
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-li
hello everybodyI don't post here very often I've been in active listener for about three years now I have found such a wealth of information on this site and I appreciate everybody's input I like seeing the new people asking the same questions that we all did when we were new people. Sometimes the responses have demonstrated in patients which I certainly understand but we were all new people once if you rememberI'm building the Ariel that's a biplane conversion designed by Chad Willy yes it's still a pietenpol. If I added wings struts and took the lower wings off you couldn't tell the difference except for some additional fittings on the bottom of the fuse anyway that being aside, The technical information presented on this site in the archives and hearing everybody chime in when a question is asked sure does make this crazy journey called building an airplane much more doable. I don't have a Facebook account I will never have a Facebook account please keep this list going it's amazing resource and I guess the main thing I want to say is thank you for sharing all your knowledge andfor asking all those newbie questions Chocks away and blue skies to all Glen> On Jul 19, 2016, at 9:35 PM, CatDesigns wrote:> > Douwe> > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. On Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have had to make a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat disconnected from the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Gary and Scott at their hangers anyway.> > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is the best format for what we are trying to do.> > Chris> Sacramento, CA> WestcoastPiet.com> > >
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Boatright, Jeffrey"
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FBVery little!On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:24 PM, AircamperN11MS wrote:> Scott.liefeld(at)lacity.org>>> I'm also still lurking. Although not as much as before. This site still> has some life left in it too.>> --------> Scott Liefeld> Flying N11MS since March 1972> Steel Tube> C-85-12> Wire Wheels> Brodhead in 1996>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Charles N. Campbell"
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________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: FBThanks, Douwe. Maybe if a few of us stick around the group will enlarge.If the few of us die off, there just won't be a Pietenpol forum. COn Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:35 AM, CatDesigns wrote:> Douwe>>> I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks> the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future> builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. On> Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the> current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have had to make> a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat disconnected from> the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Gary> and Scott at their hangers anyway.>>> I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is the best> format for what we are trying to do.>>> Chris>> Sacramento, CA>> WestcoastPiet.com>>
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> CatDesigns
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: FBIt made it!ChuckOn Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:43 AM, Boatright, Jeffrey wrote:> I agree with all of this, but who knows if my response will make the list?>> =94> Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVO> Professor of Ophthalmology> Emory University School of Medicine> Core Director & Research Biologist> Atlanta VAMC Center for Visual & Neurocognitive Rehabilitation>
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Matt Paxton
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Douwe Blumberg
Hi all,Another lurker still here in Japan. Although my project has stagnated (all the normal reasons, but the project's not totally dead yet), I had sort of wondered what happened with the list as the posts seem to be few and far between. I too finally opened an FB account just this year. I did search for 'Pietenpol' but wasn't that wrapped with the response. Although I don't have much that I can offer to this list, I sincerely hope that it comes back to life more, it really is the best Piet info site available when you need advice or just want a smile. The only Piet thing that I still do is fly my r/c model. Just a couple of months ago, it passed it's 400th flight and it is now about 15 1/2 years old and it still flies just as well as ever. I know it's not the same as flying a full size aircraft, but it's still a Piet so I like it and will continue to do so. Anyway, hope the list continues and helps to make peoples dreams come to life.....cheers to everyone!Mark StanleyJapan
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Clif Dawson"
A couple of things I'd like to post since there isn't much traffic on the listat present. First of all, has anyone heard how Ken Bickers is doing in the repairsto his airplane up in the Denver area, and his engine mount build for theO-200? Next, I always enjoy hearing from Jake Schultz and his beautiful round-engine,steel-tube frame Air Camper up in Washington. Any news from up there?Is the airplane still rolling on skinny plywood wheels? Jake has what mayarguably be the cleanest and best organized workshop in the entire known universe.Last item, a public shout-out of thanks to Chris Tracy and Gary Boothe, neitherof whom I have ever met in person, yet I feel like they are hangar mates andairport bums that I get to 'see' (virtually, via this list or email) wheneverI want to say hey or ask a question. And they are both responsible for a certain2-cylinder, 4-stroke engine of mine that is quietly waiting for me to startits next life, which will be on a Part 103 ultralight. Imagine no biennial,no medical, no radios, no airport fences, minimal regulations, no nothing exceptfuel it up and go fly... all I need to do is get myself down to Gary's hangarand pick it up from where he's been storing it for me.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 power, 72x36 Culver propRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "johnnysdrop"
OK, back again!The first two are the top end. Sorry, no pics of making these.I cut a slot, fit the fitting into it, drilled the bolt holes,filledin the slot around the fitting and then covered that with1/32" ply. The rest are the bottom fittings.Someone gave me a 1 1/4" 4130 rod. I cut off and machinedthe ends, drilled down the center then threaded that for the7/16X20 forks. Then I cut and machined these oblong to fitinside the brackets.Clif>> I hope everyone will keep this list active. I am just starting on a Piet > project. The list is full of great info.>> THANK YOU !!>> John________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Philips"
>From an Englishman's point of view, FB is a social site and not technical. It'sgood to post pictures on and generally chat but that is all.This site is very valuable due to it's searchable history and format plus it lendsitself to asking/answering questions. Finally it doesn't get bogged down withall the excesses FB produces.English JohnnySTILL building wings--------The only way is UPRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Marcus Zechini
Keith,You and your progress are amazing!--------Bob 'Early Builder' DewenterDayton OHRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 09:25:24 -0400Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Markle
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jeff Boatright"
Jeff,I agree with my friend, Jim Boyer. Please keep posting, your videos are outstanding!I think there will always be folks on any forum who don't respect others and sayunacceptable things...just as in everyday life. Rather than punish ourselvesfor such things by avoiding the forum, we should just ignore those who don'trespect us, just as we also do in everyday life.Don't respond to those outside the decorum of our group and they will just go away.Their pride requires responses to their rants.When the good folks stop using our forum, we all suffer because we no longer contributeto our sport/hobby. The newsletter and this forum are the life bloodof PIETENPOL builders and fliers. I could not have built my Sky Scout withoutthe help of friends I have made on this forum.Please don't abandon it!Thanks,Ray KrauseSent from my iPad> On Jul 20, 2016, at 5:33 AM, Jeff Boatright wrote:> > > FWIW, I've been lurking a lot recently due to several issues, none of which hasto do with the late unpleasantness, which I managed to largely miss simplyby being swamped at work. I'll probably start contributing again as time and patienceallows (patience being required to actually use the list, which for somereason has always been hit-or-miss wrt to posting my posts!).> > I agree with others that an email list allows for deeper conversations and betterarchiving. FB is more multimedia-friendly, but tends to be more drive-byannouncement rather than utilitarian discussion. I think that there is a placefor both, but as with everything in life, there's only so much time.> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 413#458413> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: flygirl Mason
Ray, thanks for the kind words. I'm not planning to abandon the list; quite thecontrary. I'm slowly getting the Piet dialed back in, and plan to make more vidsand posts as the weather gets better (summer sucks in the south -- too manyafternoon thunderstorms).Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ken Bickers
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FBOscar, et al,I'm guilty of having become one of the very occasional readers of thePietenpol list. So just now read your posting.I've been tuning into the various facebook postings and enjoying the newsfrom Brodhead. It has been two years since my last trip to Brodhead.Living vicariously through the pictures and comments has been fun. I can'twait to be there again in person, which ... assuming work, flying, andeverything else that causes stars to misalign ... will definitely be in2017, at least that is my hope.Before my progress report, let me say how appreciative I am to everyonethat got Douwe's propeller fixed so quickly and him back into the air.That sort of pitching in continues to be something that totally impressesme about the folks that are drawn to Pietenpols.As for my progress, things are coming together very nicely, though moreslowly than I had originally hoped. I've attached a picture. In it you'llsee that the repairs to the fuselage are completed. Fabric is back onwhere it had to be removed to repair lower longerons. The gear is on. Thenew brakes have been installed. Not visible is the air in the brake linesthat needs to be bled and the gasket that needs to be replaced to fix aleak at the top of the right master cylinder. The engine mount wascompleted over the winter. You'll also see that I'm currently fabricatinga new cowling. That should be done by week's end, though I will still needto add some doublers around the valve cover and the holes where the exhaustpipes exit. Then painting of the cowl and nose bowl.The engine that is inside the cowling is a loaner, which is a visibleexample of just how great grass roots aviation people so often can be. Itwas loaned to me by a Tailwind builder to allow me to work on the cowling.Another friend loaned me an intake manifold spider. Someone else loaned mea MA3 carb. Below the carb is an air box, that I made to scale from balsawood. My engine, with fresh overhaul, should be arriving a week or twoafter the conclusion of Oshkosh.Once the engine arrives, I'll need to hook up controls, re-run fuel and oillines, connect wires, etc. Also, I've purchased a set of streamlinedstruts from Carlsons. Those will need to be trimmed, fitted, and painted.My original struts are in fine shape, but substantially heavier. I'm usingthe forced downtime to reduce weight in a bunch of different places andthat is one of them. The wings are ready to reattach now. They turned outto be basically unharmed. In total, there were only five small patchesthat had to be made to the wings. None that were very involved.Thanks for the inquiry. I'll send another report when there is somethingnew to add.Cheers, KenOn Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:48 PM, taildrags wrote:>> A couple of things I'd like to post since there isn't much traffic on the> list at present. First of all, has anyone heard how Ken Bickers is doing> in the repairs to his airplane up in the Denver area, and his engine mount> build for the O-200? Next, I always enjoy hearing from Jake Schultz and> his beautiful round-engine, steel-tube frame Air Camper up in Washington.> Any news from up there? Is the airplane still rolling on skinny plywood> wheels? Jake has what may arguably be the cleanest and best organized> workshop in the entire known universe.>> Last item, a public shout-out of thanks to Chris Tracy and Gary Boothe,> neither of whom I have ever met in person, yet I feel like they are hangar> mates and airport bums that I get to 'see' (virtually, via this list or> email) whenever I want to say hey or ask a question. And they are both> responsible for a certain 2-cylinder, 4-stroke engine of mine that is> quietly waiting for me to start its next life, which will be on a Part 103> ultralight. Imagine no biennial, no medical, no radios, no airport fences,> minimal regulations, no nothing except fuel it up and go fly... all I need> to do is get myself down to Gary's hangar and pick it up from where he's> been storing it for me.>> --------> Oscar Zuniga> Medford, OR> Air Camper NX41CC "Scout"> A75 power, 72x36 Culver prop>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Boyer
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FBCc:So Bill,You're on the right track. My hope was that by having the fuselage on theside of the wall the air would bubble out of the brake lines on its own.If that doesn't do it, it may be necessary to work on it while standinginverted from the ceiling. Maybe I'll try that in the next picture Iattach to an email.KenOn Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Bill Church wrote:> billspiet(at)sympatico.ca>>> Scott,> You have very good eyes. Can you see the air in the brake lines too?>> Bill C.>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 753#458753>>> ==========> br> enpol-List" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List> ==========> FORUMS -> eferrer" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com> ==========> WIKI -> errer" target="_blank">http://wiki.matronics.com> ==========> b Site -> -Matt Dralle, List Admin.> rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution> ==========>>________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:15:07 +0000 (UTC)
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Boyer
Ken,Good to hear that you're making good progress with the repairs.Now for a couple of serious questions:1) How will you seal the balsa wood airbox?2) In the photo, how did you get the dog to stick to the wall like that?Bill C.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:46:03 +0000 (UTC)
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ken Bickers
Scott,You have very good eyes. Can you see the air in the brake lines too?Bill C.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
douwe(at)douwestudios.com wrote:> I resisted going to the FB group for a long time, but a couple of years back,the tone of this group degenerated radically and got real negative because ofa few people and this group shrank to almost nothing. I stayed on, but reallymissed seeing peoples projects and hearing about their progress etc so I wentover to the dark side.> > Seems like those people have moved on now that the damage is done, but thereused to be 20-30 posts a day from fun stuff to technical stuff and without thisgroup I wouldnt have been able to build my plane. Its a shame, but I dont seeit coming back though I still lurk.> > DouweDouwe,I have 2 reasons for not posting as often as I used to. The first is that I havehad a slow down in my progress do to family matters taking precedence. Thesecond is me becoming more timid to ask questions because a couple of peoplewould scold you for not searching the archives first. The archives are very usefulbut they sure take the fun and camaraderie out of discussing your projectwith other builders. I belong to an RV (campers) forum and most of the questionsare from newcomers. They are very repetitive but give us an opportunityto reach out and help them. I made a few very good friends this way. Sendingthem to the archives would not of produced the same results.John--------John FrancisRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "pweeden"
Hello,The vertical stabilizer is 18" long and I'm wondering how that'll work out on thelong fuselage which shows 18 7/8" from the back of the tail post to the turtledeck stringers.Did you make the vertical/horizontal stabilizer 18 7/8"? Did you extend the turtledeck stringers to meet the stabilizer? Something else?Also, as I'm working on (top) gussets, it appears I place the rear ones to matchup where the screws go into the longhorns. Is that correct?I appreciate your help, comments and suggestions as I finally get this projectmoving along. If you click the "WWW" box here, you'll see my progress.John--------JohnRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Boatright, Jeffrey"
Hi All,Picking up the discussion here about this list versus the Facebook group...A group of us at Brodhead Airport have agreed to take over responsibility of theBrodhead Pietenpol Association, beginning this week. As part of that handover,we are creating a new BPA website and I would like to know people's thoughtson having a Builder's Forum there. It would be an updated version of this list'ssoftware and I have asked permission from Matronics to use the entirety ofthis list's content in an archive on our site, so it is searchable.You can check it out here:http://www.pietenpols.org...Click on Builder's Forum.Pat WeedenRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: on behalf of pweeden
Hey Pat,I am all for it. Im not anti-FB, but I its not my first choice for this type ofactivity.Thank you for taking the lead on this and thanks for asking,Jeff--Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVOProfessor of OphthalmologyEmory University School of MedicineCore Director & Research BiologistAtlanta VAMC Center for Visual & Neurocognitive Rehabilitation-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Peter Johnson
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> on behalf of
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FBCan we get a prod on discussions? I learned a lot of things from theMatronics list just by lurking.On Feb 21, 2017 8:27 PM, "Peter Johnson" wrote:u> >>> Hi Guys,>> Is Matt closing the Piet List?>> Cheers>> Peter>>> On 22/2/17, 12:34 pm, "Boatright, Jeffrey" matronics.com on behalf of jboatri(at)emory.edu> wrote:>> jboatri(at)emory.edu>>> Hey Pat,>> I am all for it. I=99m not anti-FB, but I it=99s not my first choice for> this type of activity.>> Thank you for taking the lead on this and thanks for asking,>> Jeff>> --> Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVO> Professor of Ophthalmology> Emory University School of Medicine> Core Director & Research Biologist> Atlanta VAMC Center for Visual & Neurocognitive Rehabilitation>>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "pweeden"
Hi Pat,It sounds like a good idea to me. I am on both this and the FB Piet pages.I say if it helps people out, then it's a good idea.Best of luck with it!--------------------------------------------------
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Boatright, Jeffrey
I support both FB and the Matronics Piet forums, I get benefits from both.BrianMeridian, ID-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FBPerhaps any site should include prominent links to FB and matronics!I support what y'all are trying to do.On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Brian Jardine wrote:> Brian.Jardine(at)plexus.com>>> I support both FB and the Matronics Piet forums, I get benefits from both.>> Brian> Meridian, ID>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
Hi Pat,I think Steve's idea of having prominent links to both sites is a good idea, after all, we all like the same plane.Both FB and Matronics have their pro's and cons, however, I think that in this day and age, the FB page reaches allot more people around the world, spreading the good word about Piet's, which has to be a good thing right? As for me, I like the idea of utilizing all of the information, pics etc that are available on both sites. I do however really like the archives list on Matronics, that is the one thing that FB lacks. If the new BPA site can have a mix of both, that would be very good. ThanksMark StanleyJapan
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Steven Dortch
I'm all for this! Especially including the BPA newsletter. It has been frustrating because I've subscribed, but never received the letter. Also, FB is too difficult, too limited and subjects me to too many unwanted interruptions/contacts/ ads.Thanks for doing this,Ray KrauseBuilding SkyScoutSent from my iPad> On Feb 22, 2017, at 8:07 AM, M W Stanley wrote:> > Hi Pat,> > I think Steve's idea of having prominent links to both sites is a good idea, after all, we all like the same plane.> > Both FB and Matronics have their pro's and cons, however, I think that in this day and age, the FB page reaches allot more people around the world, spreading the good word about Piet's, which has to be a good thing right? > > As for me, I like the idea of utilizing all of the information, pics etc that are available on both sites.> I do however really like the archives list on Matronics, that is the one thing that FB lacks.> If the new BPA site can have a mix of both, that would be very good.> > Thanks> Mark Stanley> Japan> >
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "at7000ft"
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: BPA ressurectionPat this is great news! Chris Tracy's website is great and helped many Pieters, with only one drawback, in my opinion. It would be great to see a catalog of pictures organized by the planes section or process, i.e., wings, gear, fuselage,fittings, tail, engine, etc. allowing visitors access to the section which they have questions on. For many years I've catalogued pictures this way for my own use and with the thought of creating a website to assist builders. I am holding www.peitenpol.us for this purpose. I do not know the legalities regarding posting other photographers work. When saving each picture I added the individuals last name to each picture. If you would like to visit further let me know.Thank you for your dedication and efforts.Jack TextorThe Brat Guy...Jack TextorSent from my iPad> On Feb 22, 2017, at 8:44 PM, pweeden wrote:> > > I'll try to answer as many questions as I can here.> > Douwe:> Yes, we plan on continuing the newsletter. John Hofmann sent his last one tothe printer this week and we plan to produce the quarterly newsletter after that.Hope to get two out before the Brodhead Piet fly-in in July. We welcome anyand all article submissions. bpa(at)pietenpols.org.> > Steve Dortch:> I agree with your comments about the printed newsletter vs. Facebook vs. Matronics.Our hope is to continue with long in-deoth articles exclusive to membersin the newsletter. FB can be its own thing. We can continue with ads both inprint and on the new website. I've never been a fan of the Matronics software,which is why we installed a modern forum program on the new website. I hopeI can drag people away from here and move discussions over there and hopefullyget permission to archive the entirety of this group on the BPA website. Theneverything is in one place.> > Tools:> See above and check out the new forum:> http://www.pietenpols.org/forum> > Doug Bowman:> --Yes, there will be a Pietenpol Reunion at Brodhead, as always, July 20-23,2017. > --I just received the current membership roster and will be sending out a letteronce we figure out who is paid up and for how long. How the funding worksout in the short term remains to be seen. We have a committed group at BrodheadAirport though and want this to succeed. Stay tuned!> > Pat Weeden> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 534#466534> > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Model A engine For Sale

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Vincent Dunn"
Great new forum software Pat (and free), would be ideal if the Matronics Piet contentcould be moved over to it (may be a bit of work to move though).RH--------Rick HollandNX6819ZRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Model A engine For Sale
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
Hello, Jim. I'm considering the Model A as the engine for my Piet. Please sendme pix and any information about its specifics: counter-balanced crank? Standardlifters? Piston info? Aluminum head?And do you have a radiator for it available also? Whatever you know about it willhelp. Thanks,Vincentkdunn(at)yahoo.com--------Vincent DunnSalem Oregonvincentkdunn(at)yahoo.comRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "TriScout"
Brent,Here are the photos of my spacers. The wing is upside down on the saw horses, soI just took the photos and flipped them.Oscar,I purchased the spar blanks from D&E Aircraft out of Lake Worth, FL. The frontspar is 5.683" tall X 0.875" (I think). The rear spar is 4.625" tall. The tallerspars were just a wee bit tight for the rear spar space.https://www.de-aircraft.com/other.html#04--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ttachments: http://forums.matronics.com//files/spar ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Riblett to Spar Fit

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
come to think of it, ever since the newsletter went away, I can't remember if I'ma current member of BPA anymore. I would subscribe every year because I likedwhen the newsletter would appear in the mail--------KLNCA65-8N2308CSlick 4330'sAN HardwareAirframe 778TTW72CK-42 SensenichStandard Factory GN-1Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Riblett to Spar Fit
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
Terry; thanks for the pix of your rib-to-spar interface. And just to add one lastbit to what I wrote about spar strength, changing the material from wood tometal makes a vast change in the strength, other things being equal. Sprucehas a modulus of rupture (or bending strength) of about 9,400 psi whereas (touse a metal that is familiar to builders) for 6061-T6 aluminum it is 42,000 psi.If someone were to take the time to carefully route, dado, rabbet, and otherwiseshape a spruce spar into the same dimensions and modified "I" configurationas your metal spar, not only would it be uselessly flimsy, even properlyrestrained it could only carry about 1/5 the bending stress that yours can....Riblett or no Riblett.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 power, 72x36 Culver propRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Riblett to Spar Fit

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Brent Wilson"
By the way: I just noticed that this thread, which began July of 2016 with a postby Douwe, morphed into a progress update by Ken Bickers of the rebuild of hisdamaged Air Camper (and the discussion of how he got his dog attached to thewall in the picture), is showing that it has had over 2000 views since then.I guess this is an indication of how much interest there is in expanding thePieten-world into social media and friendlier user-group interfaces.Don't get me wrong, though... I still love it when I open the mailbox and a printedBPA Newsletter is there. I realize that the days of print newsletters arerapidly fading and that they are a lot more work than e-newsletters.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 power, 72x36 Culver propRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Riblett to Spar Fit
matronics

> RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
> To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB>> Douwe>>> I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks> the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future> builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. On> Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the> current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have had to make> a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat disconnected from> the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Gary> and Scott at their hangers anyway.>>> I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is the best> format for what we are trying to do.>>> Chris>> Sacramento, CA>> WestcoastPiet.com>>
matronics

> > RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
> > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB> >> > Douwe> >> >> > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks> > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future> > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. > On> > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the> > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes=2C I too have h> ad to make> > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di> sconnected from> > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Ga> ry> > and Scott at their hangers anyway.> >> >> > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is th> e best> > format for what we are trying to do.> >> >> > Chris> >> > Sacramento=2C CA> >> > WestcoastPiet.com> >> >
matronics

> > > RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
> > > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" > > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB> > >> > > Douwe> > >> > >> > > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> > > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks> > > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future> > > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. > > On> > > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the> > > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have h> > ad to make> > > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di> > sconnected from> > > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Ga> > ry> > > and Scott at their hangers anyway.> > >> > >> > > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is th> > e best> > > format for what we are trying to do.> > >> > >> > > Chris> > >> > > Sacramento, CA> > >> > > WestcoastPiet.com> > >> > >
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
> > > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" > > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB> > >> > > Douwe> > >> > >> > > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> > > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks> > > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help> future> > > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask.> > On> > > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the> > > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have h> > ad to make> > > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di> > sconnected from> > > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to> Ga> > ry> > > and Scott at their hangers anyway.> > >> > >> > > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is th> > e best> > > format for what we are trying to do.> > >> > >> > > Chris> > >> > > Sacramento, CA> > >> > > WestcoastPiet.com> > >> > >
matronics

>> > > RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> > > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
>> > > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" >> > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB>> > >>> > > Douwe>> > >>> > >>> > > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the>> > > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks>> > > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future>> > > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. >> > On>> > > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the>> > > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have h>> > ad to make>> > > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di>> > sconnected from>> > > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Ga>> > ry>> > > and Scott at their hangers anyway.>> > >>> > >>> > > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is th>> > e best>> > > format for what we are trying to do.>> > >>> > >>> > > Chris>> > >>> > > Sacramento, CA>> > >>> > > WestcoastPiet.com>> > >>> > >
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
> > > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> "> >> > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB> > >> > > Douwe> > >> > >> > > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the> > > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise.> It lacks> > > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to> help future> > > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to> ask.> > On> > > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of> like the> > > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have h> > ad to make> > > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di> > sconnected from> > > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go> talk to Ga> > ry> > > and Scott at their hangers anyway.> > >> > >> > > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it> is th> > e best> > > format for what we are trying to do.> > >> > >> > > Chris> > >> > > Sacramento, CA> > >> > > WestcoastPiet.com> > >> > >
matronics

> > RE: Pietenpol-List: FB

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: > > ** owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [
> > To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" > > Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: FB > > > > Douwe > > > > > > I think the rise of the Facebook Group has been a huge loss to the > > Pietenpol community. Building questions get lost in the noise. It lacks > > the ability to search and find stuff. There is no archive to help future > > builders find answers to questions they didn=99t even know to ask. > On > > Facebook builders are pushed aside in my opinion. (Kind of like the > > current EAA) It=99s all glitz with no substance. Yes, I too have h > ad to make > > a Facebook account but I don=99t use it and I=99m somewhat di > sconnected from > > the Pietenpol community because of it. Oh well. I prefer to go talk to Ga > ry > > and Scott at their hangers anyway. > > > > > > I=99m hoping that this list will get some traction back as it is th > e best > > format for what we are trying to do. > > > > > > Chris > > > > Sacramento, CA > > > > WestcoastPiet.com > > > >
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Matt Paxton
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB Hi All, Picking up the discussion here about this list versus the Facebook group... A group of us at Brodhead Airport have agreed to take over responsibility ofthe Brodhead Pietenpol Association, beginning this week. As part of that handover,we are creating a new BPA website and I would like to know people's thoughtson having a Builder's Forum there. It would be an updated version of thislist's software and I have asked permission from Matronics to use the entiretyof this list's content in an archive on our site, so it is searchable. You can check it out here: http://www.pietenpols.org ...Click on Builder's Forum. Pat Weeden Read this topic online here: http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use ofthe intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privilegedinformation. If the reader of this message is not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictlyprohibited.If you have received this message in error, please contactthe sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of theoriginal message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:24:02 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
To: "pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com" Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: FB Hi All, Picking up the discussion here about this list versus the Facebook group... A group of us at Brodhead Airport have agreed to take over responsibilityof the Brodhead Pietenpol Association, beginning this week. As part of thathandover, we are creating a new BPA website and I would like to know people'sthoughts on having a Builder's Forum there. It would be an updated version ofthis list's software and I have asked permission from Matronics to use the entiretyof this list's content in an archive on our site, so it is searchable. You can check it out here: http://www.pietenpols.org ...Click on Builder's Forum. Pat Weeden Read this topic online here: http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 472#466472 ________________________________ This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original message (including attachments). ________________________________________________________________________________