Your help is needed

For Sale and Wanted ads for Pietenpol related items may be posted here. Please remember to manage your ads when your items are sold.
Terry Hand

Your help is needed

Post by Terry Hand »

Builders and Friends,

As you know from my previous posting, my project has sold.

Today, my new-found friend and Marine brother, Paul Oswalt, came and picked up HIS Piet project. It is no longer Terry Hand's steel tube Piet project. It is Paul Oswalt's steel tube Piet project. So I am asking for your help. Paul, at some point, will be reaching out through this forum for help, and I ask that everyone help in any way that you can. This is his first project, so some of his questions may sound familiar. So I ask for some patience and grace and help him in any way that you can, so that a really nice project can be in the air here in the future.

Thanks in advance for your support of Paul.

Semper Fi,

Terry

P.S. Don't ask me why, but if you click on the pix, they will appear right side up. Go figure.
Attachments
IMG_9220.JPG
IMG_9218.JPG
IMG_9216.JPG
IMG_9215.JPG
Semper Fi,

Terry Hand
Athens GA
Spark6

Re: Your help is needed

Post by Spark6 »

Looking forward to seeing another great Piet fly!
- Barrett
taildrags

Post by taildrags »

Terry; you'll never be able to completely remove your dogtags from that airplane. Mine is still sometimes referred to as "Corky Corbett's Piet", or even "Joe Czaplicki's Piet", since Joe started it, Corky finished it, and I now own it. Get used to it ;o)

-Oscar
Richard Roller

Post by Richard Roller »

So true, Oscar. N34KP is still Ken Perkins Piet. I'm just the current caretaker.