Free Tail Feathers

Discussion area for builders of Pietenpol aircraft, both beginners and experienced folks. Share ideas, ask questions and help build the Pietenpol community.
Terry Hand

Free Tail Feathers

Post by Terry Hand »

I am cleaning out my hangar and have a set of tail feathers that I obviously no longer need. I hate to throw them out. If somebody wants them for their man cave, let me know. All I want to be reimbursed for the cost of packaging and shipping.

They were modified to fit my Steel tube fuselage project, so there are some subtle differences from the plans. I am not providing them for their use in somebody's project. If someone does use them, I take no responsibility for them doing so. I am merely providing them as wall art.

If someone wants to pick them up locally in Georgia and save the cost of shipping, that is fine. I have to be out of my hangar in 14 days, so speak up if you have an interest. Be aware that shipping may surprise you as the horizontal stabilizer is 90" long (built to plan dimensions).

Email me directly at tlhand57@gmail.com if you are interested.
Attachments
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
Semper Fi,

Terry Hand
Athens GA
KenBickers

Re: Free Tail Feathers

Post by KenBickers »

Terry, those are beautiful. They'll look great on somebody's wall (or perhaps on a Piet). Cheers, Ken