Pietenpol-List: Gorilla Glue

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Gorilla Glue

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jkahn(at)picasso.dehavilland.ca (John Kahn)
dswagler wrote:Roger Mann, of Ragwing Aviation, highly recommends gorilla glue. Swears by the stuff.I know that a lot of my furniture-making friends have great things to say about it, for things like building workbenches. Seems pretty tough. (Oooh, that sounded informed, Steve...)Since I'm thinking that I might actually start building pieces of this danged thing within the next decade, I'd be interested in hearing more about what kinds of glues y'all have used or are using, since that's one of the bajillion things I'll be learning about over the next whenever...Cheers, -Steve________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Gorilla Glue

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Pugh
Roger Mann, of Ragwing Aviation, highly recommends gorilla glue. Swears by the stuff.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ian Holland
Steve Pugh wrote:> > dswagler wrote:> Roger Mann, of Ragwing Aviation, highly recommends gorilla glue.> Swears by the stuff.> > I know that a lot of my furniture-making friends have great things to> say about it, for things like building workbenches. Seems pretty> tough. (Oooh, that sounded informed, Steve...)> > Since I'm thinking that I might actually start building pieces of> this danged thing within the next decade, I'd be interested in> hearing more about what kinds of glues y'all have used or are using,> since that's one of the bajillion things I'll be learning about over> the next whenever...> > Cheers,> am doing some repairs on my aircamper and have T-88 glue that I wasplanning to use but am interested in trying gorilla glue instead sinceit is one part. What are some sources for gorilla glue. I have not seenand ad in any of the major publications for it. Ernie in South Texas________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Ernest Hagness
Western Aircraft supply in Calgary supplies it. I also have two tubes,unopened that I will let you have for a good price.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > Ernest Hagness
Ian Holland wrote:> > Western Aircraft supply in Calgary supplies it. I also have two tubes,> unopened that I will let you have for a good price.> > ----------
matronics

> Re: Gorilla Glue

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jkahn(at)picasso.dehavilland.ca (John Kahn)
> > Steve Pugh wrote:> > > > dswagler wrote:> > Roger Mann, of Ragwing Aviation, highly recommends gorilla glue.> > Swears by the stuff.> > > > I know that a lot of my furniture-making friends have great things to> > say about it, for things like building workbenches. Seems pretty> > tough. (Oooh, that sounded informed, Steve...)> > > > Since I'm thinking that I might actually start building pieces of> > this danged thing within the next decade, I'd be interested in> > hearing more about what kinds of glues y'all have used or are using,> > since that's one of the bajillion things I'll be learning about over> > the next whenever...> > > > Cheers,> > > am doing some repairs on my aircamper and have T-88 glue that I was> planning to use but am interested in trying gorilla glue instead since> it is one part. What are some sources for gorilla glue. I have not seen> and ad in any of the major publications for it. Ernie in South Texas________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> > Re: Gorilla Glue

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ted Brousseau
> >> > Steve Pugh wrote:> > >> > > dswagler wrote:> > > Roger Mann, of Ragwing Aviation, highly recommends gorilla glue.> > > Swears by the stuff.> > >> > > I know that a lot of my furniture-making friends have great things to> > > say about it, for things like building workbenches. Seems pretty> > > tough. (Oooh, that sounded informed, Steve...)> > >> > > Since I'm thinking that I might actually start building pieces of> > > this danged thing within the next decade, I'd be interested in> > > hearing more about what kinds of glues y'all have used or are using,> > > since that's one of the bajillion things I'll be learning about over> > > the next whenever...> > >> > > Cheers,> > >> > am doing some repairs on my aircamper and have T-88 glue that I was> > planning to use but am interested in trying gorilla glue instead since> > it is one part. What are some sources for gorilla glue. I have not seen> > and ad in any of the major publications for it. Ernie in South TexasIan. I am interested in obtaining your two tubes of gorilla glue. Whatis your U>S> price?. Including shipping costs to Portland, Texas. Mysnail Mail address is Ernie Hagness ,2337 Willow Drive Portland, Texas,78374________________________________________________________________________________