Pietenpol-List: Brodhead Question

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>>> Seibert
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead Question>I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August 2. It>might be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!>>Al Swanson>>>>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although I>>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber ofcommerce.>>regards.>>Bob B.>>>>----------
matronics

Post by matronics »

Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead Question>I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August 2. It>might be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!>>Al Swanson>>>>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although I>>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber ofcommerce.>>regards.>>Bob B.>>>>----------
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town. (hopefullywith vacancys)About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is about20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport. Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?Regards,Bob Seibert________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: baileys(at)ktis.net (Robert M. Bailey)
>Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?Bob- You might want to search the Internet for towns like Monroeand Beloit- they are closer to Brodhead and have motels.MC>>Regards,>Bob Seibert>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Seibert
I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although Ican't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber of commerce.regards.Bob B.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Alan Swanson
Hi Guys;;;Last year was my first Brodhead visit and the motel problem hit usright between the eyes. Got to Brodhead and found a grand total of "O"motels.Went to Monroe and found everything booked solid because of somelocal festivals. Had to double back to Janesville for a room. Seems the lastmotel in Brodhead burned some years ago and was never rebuilt. Suggesttrying Monroe now for reservations as that is the closest.Joe CZion, Ill>>Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>>Bob- You might want to search the Internet for towns like Monroe>and Beloit- they are closer to Brodhead and have motels.>>MC>>>>>Regards,>>Bob Seibert>>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> Seibert
I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August 2. Itmight be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!Al Swanson>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although I>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber of commerce.>regards.>Bob B.>>----------
matronics

> Re: Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

I think the most recent BPA newsletter listed the wrong date. I almost made the same mistake.>Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:34:15 -0500>From: Alan Swanson >Subject: Re: Brodhead Question>To: Pietenpol Discussion >Reply-to: Pietenpol Discussion >>I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August 2. It>might be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!>>Al Swanson>>>>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although I>>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber of commerce.>>regards.>>Bob B.>>>>----------
matronics

Pietenpol-List: RE: Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Aron(at)hrn.bradley.edu
Wonder why I haven't seen my copy yetStevee________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>>>> Seibert
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead Question>stop e-mailing me so much!!! I have 70 something e-mail messages to read. I>normally get 10 a day. I like e-mail but i dont have time to read this>much........>I am a bizy person....>>if you have something specific to ask e-mail me but not stuff about this>bull shit i been getting.>>JUST IN CASE: THIS DOES NOT ACCURE TO PEOPLE E-MAILING ME STUFF ABOUT>COMPUTERS OR DOOM2. ONLY AIRPLANES!!!!!!!>-----Original Message----->From: Alan Swanson >To: Pietenpol Discussion >Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 1:05 PM>Subject: Re: Brodhead Question>>>>I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August 2. It>>might be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!>>>>Al Swanson>>>>>>>>>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag, although I>>>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber of>commerce.>>>regards.>>>Bob B.>>>>>>----------
matronics

Post by matronics »

stop e-mailing me so much!!! I have 70 something e-mail messages to read. Inormally get 10 a day. I like e-mail but i dont have time to read thismuch........I am a bizy person....if you have something specific to ask e-mail me but not stuff about thisbull shit i been getting.JUST IN CASE: THIS DOES NOT ACCURE TO PEOPLE E-MAILING ME STUFF ABOUTCOMPUTERS OR DOOM2. ONLY AIRPLANES!!!!!!!-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Alan Swanson
Hint-Try UNSUBSRIBE- that's more than a little offensive.---kyle ray wrote:>> stop e-mailing me so much!!! I have 70 something e-mail messages toread. I> normally get 10 a day. I like e-mail but i dont have time to read this> much........> I am a bizy person....> > if you have something specific to ask e-mail me but not stuff aboutthis> bull shit i been getting.> > JUST IN CASE: THIS DOES NOT ACCURE TO PEOPLE E-MAILING ME STUFF ABOUT> COMPUTERS OR DOOM2. ONLY AIRPLANES!!!!!!!> -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: kyle ray
Ease up, big fella! No need getting hot around the collar. Broadhead *is*the Mecca if you want to learn about this airplane.Brent Reed-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

OK, Goodbye Alan. BTW If you ever decide to come back you will have toclean up your gutter language.Stevee-----Original Message-----kyle raySent: Sunday, July 19, 1998 9:16 PMSubject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead Questionstop e-mailing me so much!!! I have 70 something e-mail messages to read. Inormally get 10 a day. I like e-mail but i dont have time to read thismuch........I am a bizy person....if you have something specific to ask e-mail me but not stuff about thisbull shit i been getting.JUST IN CASE: THIS DOES NOT ACCURE TO PEOPLE E-MAILING ME STUFF ABOUTCOMPUTERS OR DOOM2. ONLY AIRPLANES!!!!!!!-----Original Message-----
matronics

> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

> > The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.(hopefully> with vacancys)> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It isabout> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport. > Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?> > Regards,> Bob Seibert________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "David B. Schober"
>> >> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.>(hopefully>> with vacancys)>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is>about>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport. >> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>> >> Regards,>> Bob Seibert>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: steve(at)byu.edu
>>> >>> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.>>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.>>(hopefully>>> with vacancys)>>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is>>about>>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport. >>> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>>> >>> Regards,>>> Bob Seibert>>>>>>Dean Dayton - deandayton(at)hotmail.com________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Paris Wilcox
>>>>>> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.>>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.>>(hopefully>>> with vacancys)>>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is>>about>>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport.>>> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>>>>>> Regards,>>> Bob Seibert>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> >>> Seibert
> Subject: Re: Brodhead Question> > > >I believe the dates for Brodhead are Friday July 31-Sunday August2. It> >might be pretty quiet at the airport on July 25!> >> >Al Swanson> >> >> >> >>I believe there are motels in Broadhead along the main drag,although I> >>can't remember the names. I would suggest calling the chamber of> commerce.> >>regards.> >>Bob B.> >>> >>----------
matronics

> >>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Brent Reed
> >>>> >>> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.> >>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.> >>(hopefully> >>> with vacancys)> >>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is inDelavan. It is> >>about> >>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport.> >>> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?> >>>> >>> Regards,> >>> Bob Seibert> >>> >>> >> > ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>>>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

>>>>>>>> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.>>>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.>>>(hopefully>>>> with vacancys)>>>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is>>>about>>>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport.>>>> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>>>>>>>> Regards,>>>> Bob Seibert>>>>>>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>>> Brodhead Question

Post by matronics »

>>>>>> The wife has OKed spending Saturday 25 Jul 98 at Brodhead.>>> I have been unable to find out if there are any motels in town.>>(hopefully>>> with vacancys)>>> About the best possiblity so far that I have found is in Delavan. It is>>about>>> 20 or 30 N.M. East and has a large lodge next to the Airport.>>> Does anyone know of close by accomodations at Brodhead?>>>>>> Regards,>>> Bob Seibert>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________