Pietenpol-List: Joyeux Noel

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Joyeux Noel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
As they say here in the French speaking part of Belgium.."Joyeux Noel" toall of you Piet fans out there. I wish you all a happy holiday season and aNew Year full of Aircamper flight time!Jim Wrightjgw(at)village.uunet.be-----Original Message-----
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Joyeux Noel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Michael D Cuy
Jim:Comment ca se fait que vous etes en Belgique pour la Noel? Le nom Wrightn'est pas Belgique n'est ce pas? Bonne Annee (je suis Americain, mais naisen France de parents Americain).Mark BoyntonPhoenix, Arizona> As they say here in the French speaking part of Belgium.."Joyeux Noel" to> all of you Piet fans out there. I wish you all a happy holiday season anda> New Year full of Aircamper flight time!> > Jim Wright> jgw(at)village.uunet.be> > -----Original Message-----
matronics

> Merry Christmas !

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Brusilow
> Subject: Merry Christmas !> > > >>now that the shopping craze is completed I want to take a moment towish> >one and all of you Piet buffs a very merry Christmas and a happy and> >prosperous> >>new year.> >>JoeC> >>Zion, Illinois> >> >> >Joe ! I second the motion here....or am I third ? I dunno, makesno> >difference, Merry Christmas to all !> >> >Mike C.> >> ________________________________________________________________________________