Pietenpol-List: Piet Stuff...

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Piet Stuff...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > Bill Talbert
please get me off the list of pietenpol discussions thanksD.J.H. wrote:> Stop it, my ribs are killing me.>> ----------
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Piet Stuff...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jmcnarry(at)techplus.com (John McNarry)
Hey:Since the hats, shirts, and belts seem to be taken, I wasthinking of coming up with my own licensed merchandise. Iam thinking a Pietenpol Winnebago. Let me know. If I canget a deposit of say, ten grand from, oh eight or ninepigeons... I mean people, I'd make a go at it.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Bill Talbert
Stop it, my ribs are killing me.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: mboynton(at)excite.com
You know I am doing some long term planning for a new Motorhome and aPiet Home would be nice, Can I put it on Lay A Way with say 5 grand nowand then 5 grand per year for 15 yrs? Then you can give me the deliveryaddress so I can pick it up in 2015.GordonPS. I was thinking about selling Piet Key Chains made from wood from anOriginal 1932 Piet.writes:>Hey:>Since the hats, shirts, and belts seem to be taken, I was>thinking of coming up with my own licensed merchandise. I>am thinking a Pietenpol Winnebago. Let me know. If I can>get a deposit of say, ten grand from, oh eight or nine>pigeons... I mean people, I'd make a go at it.>__________________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Piet Stuff...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Graham Hansen
> > Hey:> Since the hats, shirts, and belts seem to be taken, I was> thinking of coming up with my own licensed merchandise. I> am thinking a Pietenpol Winnebago. Let me know. If I can> get a deposit of say, ten grand from, oh eight or nine> pigeons... I mean people, I'd make a go at it.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> > Piet Stuff...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "D.J.H."
> >> > Hey:> > Since the hats, shirts, and belts seem to be taken, I was> > thinking of coming up with my own licensed merchandise. I> > am thinking a Pietenpol Winnebago. Let me know. If I can> > get a deposit of say, ten grand from, oh eight or nine> > pigeons... I mean people, I'd make a go at it.________________________________________________________________________________