Pietenpol-List: 4200 Manual

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: 4200 Manual

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ted Brousseau
I would appreciate a 4200 manual or copy thereof and will gladly paycopying, and postage. I am trying to make Brodhead but may not be able to.Hope tohear from you. Thanks. Randall ReihingP.O. Box 2458Whitehouse, Ohio 43571Randall ReihingUniversity of ToledoCollege of EngineeringMIME Department419-530-8244FAX: 419-530-8206E-Mail: rreihing(at)eng.utoledo.edu________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: 4200 Manual

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Patcoolnet(at)aol.com
To Randall and everyone that has asked for the magneto manual:I will make up a bunch of copies for those who will be attending the conventions first. Afterward I will ship copies to all other requestors. I've been away for the past two weeks so I better get my tailwheel to Kinko's today! I'll let everyone know the cost soon.Phil C.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: sdeldre(at)ibm.net
Thanks in advance--I will send you money as soon as you let me know how much and how you want it handled--Frank Cooley________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> User554784(at)aol.com
Phil!Some how I missed ya at Brodhead -- saw just about everything else there(even SteveE's fashion statement! ;-)What will the copying cost be & where should we send it?ThanksMIke Conkling21806 S. BroadacresPretty Prairie, KS 67570
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Conkling
I missed you too. I still would like a manual.Craig L. Hanson2375 5th Ave. NENorthwood, ND 58267----- Original Message -----________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Re: 4200 Manual

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Craig L.Hanson"
> > To Randall and everyone that has asked for the magneto manual:> > I will make up a bunch of copies for those who will be attending the > conventions first. Afterward I will ship copies to all other requestors. > I've been away for the past two weeks so I better get my tailwheel toKinko's > today! I'll let everyone know the cost soon.> > Phil C.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> > Re: 4200 Manual

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Craig L.Hanson"
> >> > To Randall and everyone that has asked for the magneto manual:> >> > I will make up a bunch of copies for those who will be attending the> > conventions first. Afterward I will ship copies to all other requestors.>> > I've been away for the past two weeks so I better get my tailwheel to> Kinko's> > today! I'll let everyone know the cost soon.> >> > Phil C.>________________________________________________________________________________