Pietenpol-List: WHEW!

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Warren Shoun
Subject: WHEW! Just finished my last rib last night. Now I spent the afternoontrimming the "gusset overhang". Thats 24 ribs and 4 end ribs in the books. ( three piece wing,center sect. made already) Walt________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gordon Brimhall
Subject: WHEW! Just finished my last rib last night. Now I spent the afternoontrimming the "gusset overhang". Thats 24 ribs and 4 end ribs in the books. ( three piece wing,center sect. made already) Walt________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: walter evans
Subject: Re: WHEW! Walt, You are now entitled to do a rib jig which is a little dance you dowhen the last one is completed. John W
matronics

Re: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Subject: Re: WHEW! Walt Did you take vedio so you can post it on DeCostas Web page? GB walter evans wrote: John,You know I didn't know about that .......but I still didit.waltdance you do when the last one is completed.John Wafternoon trimming the "gusset overhang". Thats 24 ribs and 4 end ribsin the books. ( three piece wing, center sect. made already)Walt________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Weikel
Just finished my last rib last night. Now I spent the afternoon trimmingthe "gusset overhang". Thats 24 ribs and 4 end ribs in the books. ( three piece wing, centersect. made already)WaltJust finished my last rib lastnight. Now Ispent the afternoon trimming the gussetoverhang.Thats 24 ribs and 4 end ribsin the books.( three piece wing, center sect. made already)Walt________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Walt,You are now entitled to do a rib jig which is a little dance you do whenthe last one is completed.John W -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Weikel
John,You know I didn't know about that .......but I still did it.walt -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> John Weikel
WaltDid you take vedio so you can post it on DeCostas Web page?GBwalter evans wrote:> John,You know I didn't know about that .......but I still did> it.walt>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> John Weikel
I really ment did you get a Video of it. Keys on backwards on mykeyboard:-))Gordon Brimhall wrote:> Walt>> Did you take vedio so you can post it on DeCostas Web page?>> GB>>> walter evans wrote:>>> John,You know I didn't know about that .......but I still did>> it.walt>>>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

GBNaw,,,got two left feet.walt -----Original Message-----
matronics

> Re: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

> Subject: Re: WHEW!> Walt,You are now entitled to do a rib jig which is a> little dance you do when the last one is completed.John W>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

>> Re: WHEW!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: BARNSTMR(at)aol.com
>> Subject: Re: WHEW!>> Walt,You are now entitled to do a rib jig which is a>> little dance you do when the last one is completed.John>> W>>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________