Pietenpol-List: Looking for the builder of Piet NX497AR

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Looking for the builder of Piet NX497AR

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Tim Willis
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Looking for the builder of Piet NX497AR

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Tim Willis
Hi,I remembered a Blue Piet on Mr. Wynne's site. Check out this link. It mentionsthe gentleman's name and William Wynne might be able to help contact him (oryou could poke around his site and see if there's a page that goes into detailon the blue Piet's engine ...and I think he does)http://flycorvair.com/cc9a.html>
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Looking for the builder of Piet NX497AR

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Graham Hansen"
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com, > Pietenpol-List Digest List > Subject: Pietenpol-List: Looking for the builder of Piet NX497AR> > I understand that the builder of a blue Piet, number NX497AR, has done someremarkable things with a particular auto carb. > > I'd like to contact the builder. If anyone knows who this is, or if thereis a Piet registry (forgive my ignorance), please reply.> > Thanks,> > Tim> > > Pietenpol-List Digest Server wrote: *> > ==================================================> Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive> ==================================================> > === message truncated ===> > > __________________________________________________> ________________________________________________________________________________