Pietenpol-List: new website

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: new website

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: amsafetyc(at)aol.com
>>Members of the list:>> I am interested in photos and designs of a step inserted in the fuse for >the rear pilot to gain access into and out of the rear cockpit. I thought I >had seen a photo of one whereas you insert foot into the made opening and >then step up and into the cockpit. I believe it was located back around the >rear seat. Make sense?!? Interested in this approach and its' design. Any >assistance is greatly appreciated. I know marine boats have a similar >design which is made out of metal that you just cut and install in place.>> AND........>> Here is the information on my helmet cam purchased at Shopko. You may >just try and find the manufacturer and see what other stores carry this >set-up.>> Model ATC2K Water Resistant Hands Free Helmet Cam with Flash Memory >Video Recorder. 640x480 VGA resolution @ 30 frames per second. USB and RCA >cables included. Playback on PC or TV. Plug and play direct. 32 MB internal >memory w/expandable up to 2 GB with SD card(not included) mounts easily on >helmets and a wide array of sports equipment. Needs windows XP or Windows >2000.>> Ken H> Fargo, ND> Company is Oregon Scientific, Inc. Tualatin, Oregon 1-800-853-8883 >www.oregonscientific.com>>>--------------------------------->Never Miss an Email>Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!---------------------------------Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: new websiteDate: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:59:18 -0500