> Message Posting

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "John Recine"
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.John,I think you have violated the trust and respect of the whole Pietenpol community by making this offer. You will now have to be shunned from this list for 6 months, you will not be allowed to attend Brodhead for three years (unless you fly your Pietenpol there), and you will have to give up your Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for a year.I'm sorry but we must do this for you own good.Don't worry about Dick, I just sent him an email offering to send him a copy of my GN-1 plans. He already had a set of plans and I will never build from mine so I think its safe. If not, he will just be keeping my backup copy, which you can make legally, in case anything happens to the originals. When I bought my GN-1 plans in 1998, they were only $25. Mr. Grega was defiantly not making any money on the plans.Chris TracySacramento, CaWebsite at http://www.WestCoastPiet.com----- Original Message -----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
I suppose a mans got to do what a mans got to doCertainly did not want to endanger my piet membership but it was a fellow loverof the blue that might be in need of assistance Smile son we don't want to disconcert th masses!JohnSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>
Must try to resist.... Must try to resist..."He's just passing through, passing through."The Mediocre John HofmannJohn HofmannVice-President, Information TechnologyThe Rees Group, Inc.2810 Crossroads Drive, Ste 3800Madison, WI 53718Phone: 608.443.2468 ext 150Fax: 608.443.2474Email: jhofmann(at)reesgroupinc.comOn Jul 4, 2008, at 6:28 PM, John Recine wrote:> >> I suppose a mans got to do what a mans got to do>> Certainly did not want to endanger my piet membership but it was a > fellow lover of the blue that might be in need of assistance>> Smile son we don't want to disconcert th masses!>> John> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

> Message Posting

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: tom sargent
>> Ken: For some reason, I'm unable to post a message to the Piet list, and I> wonder if you'd be so kind as to post it for me while I try to figure out> what I'm doing wrong, or where the glitch is. The message Ie been trying> to post follows: I made the dumb mistake of leaving my car unlocked with > my> briefcase on the front floorboard. I wasn gone five minutes, but that all> it took. It was a really old, beat up briefcase, and for years I carried > it> there, thinking no one would want it. One catch was broken, one corner > broken> so that you could see inside. I just used it to carry stuff between hangar > and> home. Unfortunately, this time I had most of my set of GN-1 plans. Theye > no> longer available from Grega, so I in a real fix, and I need help. Ie> finished the tail feathers the fuselage is on wheels, but Ie only just> gotten started on the wings. Ie got the ribs on the spars of the left > wing.> Ie made all the metal parts, but without the plans I don know the> placement dimensions on the spars. Does anyone have set of wing that I > could> buy, rent, or borrow? I can probably figure out the missing fuselage info, > but> I sure appreciate some help with the wings. Dick Carden.>>> ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:01:10 -0700
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> "KMHeide, BA, CPO, FAAOP"
> To: > Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.>>> Not too certain how much help this may be but I have a scan of my Piet > drawings if needed. I don't know how different they are from the GN1 but > they may be of help if no one has a set of GN1 prints to offer>>> Let me know off line. Please be advised this is not a general offer nor is > it intended to violate the trust agreement between myself and the Pieten > family in the reproduction and or sale of intelectual property. Just > trying to help another builder in a bind>> That's about the best I can do>> John> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Dick Carden
> To: Pietenpol> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.>>> Kenneth M. Heide, BA, CPO, FAAOP>>> --- On Fri, 7/4/08, Dick Carden wrote:>
matronics

> Message Posting

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Hofmann
>> Ken: For some reason, I'm unable to post a message to the Piet list, and I> wonder if you'd be so kind as to post it for me while I try to figure out> what I'm doing wrong, or where the glitch is. The message Ie been trying> to post follows: I made the dumb mistake of leaving my car unlocked with > my> briefcase on the front floorboard. I wasn gone five minutes, but that all> it took. It was a really old, beat up briefcase, and for years I carried > it> there, thinking no one would want it. One catch was broken, one corner > broken> so that you could see inside. I just used it to carry stuff between hangar > and> home. Unfortunately, this time I had most of my set of GN-1 plans. Theye > no> longer available from Grega, so I in a real fix, and I need help. Ie> finished the tail feathers the fuselage is on wheels, but Ie only just> gotten started on the wings. Ie got the ribs on the spars of the left > wing.> Ie made all the metal parts, but without the plans I don know the> placement dimensions on the spars. Does anyone have set of wing that I > could> buy, rent, or borrow? I can probably figure out the missing fuselage info, > but> I sure appreciate some help with the wings. Dick Carden.>>> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> "John Recine"
> To: > Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.>>> John,>> I think you have violated the trust and respect of the whole Pietenpol> community by making this offer. You will now have to be shunned > from this> list for 6 months, you will not be allowed to attend Brodhead for > three> years (unless you fly your Pietenpol there), and you will have to > give up> your Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for a year.>> I'm sorry but we must do this for you own good.>> Don't worry about Dick, I just sent him an email offering to send > him a copy> of my GN-1 plans. He already had a set of plans and I will never > build from> mine so I think its safe. If not, he will just be keeping my backup > copy,> which you can make legally, in case anything happens to the > originals. When> I bought my GN-1 plans in 1998, they were only $25. Mr. Grega was> defiantly not making any money on the plans.>> Chris Tracy> Sacramento, Ca> Website at http://www.WestCoastPiet.com>>> ----- Original Message -----
matronics

>> Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> "KMHeide, BA, CPO, FAAOP"
>> To: >> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.>>>>>> Not too certain how much help this may be but I have a scan of my >> Piet>> drawings if needed. I don't know how different they are from the >> GN1 but>> they may be of help if no one has a set of GN1 prints to offer>>>>>> Let me know off line. Please be advised this is not a general offer >> nor is>> it intended to violate the trust agreement between myself and the >> Pieten>> family in the reproduction and or sale of intelectual property. Just>> trying to help another builder in a bind>>>> That's about the best I can do>>>> John>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry>>>> -----Original Message-----
matronics

>> Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> Dick Carden
>> To: Pietenpol>> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Fw:Dick Carden is needing help.>>>>>>>>>>>> Kenneth M. Heide, BA, CPO, FAAOP>>>>>>>>>>>> --- On Fri, 7/4/08, Dick Carden wrote:>>
matronics

>> Message Posting

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
>>>> Ken: For some reason, I'm unable to post a message to the Piet >> list, and I>> wonder if you'd be so kind as to post it for me while I try to >> figure out>> what I'm doing wrong, or where the glitch is. The message Ie been >> trying>> to post follows: I made the dumb mistake of leaving my car unlocked >> with>> my>> briefcase on the front floorboard. I wasn gone five minutes, but >> that all>> it took. It was a really old, beat up briefcase, and for years I >> carried>> it>> there, thinking no one would want it. One catch was broken, one >> corner>> broken>> so that you could see inside. I just used it to carry stuff between >> hangar>> and>> home. Unfortunately, this time I had most of my set of GN-1 plans. >> Theye>> no>> longer available from Grega, so I in a real fix, and I need help. Ie>> finished the tail feathers the fuselage is on wheels, but Ie only >> just>> gotten started on the wings. Ie got the ribs on the spars of the left>> wing.>> Ie made all the metal parts, but without the plans I don know the>> placement dimensions on the spars. Does anyone have set of wing >> that I>> could>> buy, rent, or borrow? I can probably figure out the missing >> fuselage info,>> but>> I sure appreciate some help with the wings. Dick Carden.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________