> Pietenpol-List: Re: What a blast!! C37=2C OSH=2C OH71

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Re: What a blast!! C37=2C OSH=2C OH71

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> EmchAir(at)aol.com
Don=2CI didn't get the pleasure of meeting you at Brodhead but I just want to say - beautiful airplane. I love the covered wheels and I'm wondering if you could share some info on how that was done.Tom B.Brooklyn Park=2C MN> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: What a blast!! C37=2C OSH=2C OH71
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Oscar Zuniga
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> > > Shad=2C> > I really enjoyed flying along with you. It always is exciting when flying with others=2C especially those with Piets. I'm glad you were able to make a dash for home when you needed to. That crazy weather kinda messed up plans=2C but that's half the fun. We made it to Wakeman=2C OH and my wife and kids came and picked us up. Getting up for work at 5:30 am Thursday after getting home at about 1:00 am was a little tough. Frank and I hitched a ride in a 172 to Wakeman=2C OH yesterday to pick up our planes. The flight home was really great. We stopped in to see Don Helmick in Valley City. What a treat to see him.> > By the way=2C I'm really impressed with that Piet of you and your dad's. Not only does it look fantastic=2C it really performs. How about on the leg to Plymouth=2C IN when I was leading our group and after a while you just decided enough of this slow flight and you pulled on ahead of me. Within a few minutes you were out of sight! Quite a performer!> > What a great trip! Thanks to all who added to it!!!> Don Emch> NX899DE> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 628#255628> > > > > > > ============================================> > > ________________________________________________________________________________