> Pietenpol-List: Harbor Freight Multi-Function Power Tool opinion

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Harbor Freight Multi-Function Power Tool opinion

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> billmz(at)cox.net
Hi Billy I purchased one of those multi function cutters from harbor Freight about a month ago to do a cutting job on my Piet to add some brake cable pulleys underneath the belly stringers that were already in place. I couldn't figure out any other way to do a neat cut and didn't want to spend big bucks I don't know how long it will last but I figure if I only use it to do those jobs that my other tools wont it's worth the money. It seems to be very well built and it does things other tools just wont do. I'd say for the money it's a great buy. Ed Grentzer> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Harbor Freight Multi-Function Power Tool opinions?
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dick N."
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> > > I know some of you Piet builders out there have purchased the Harbor Freight MultiFunction Power Tool (currently on sale for $34.99)=2C in your opinion is this a tool of sufficient quality that you would recommend buying one? I have purchased other hand-held electric power tools from Harbor Freight in the past=2C and have invariably been disappointed in them as they did not last very long even though they were used EXACTLY as intended and not abused in any way. I would like to have a multifunction tool like this=2C but if the quality is equal to those HF tools I have purchased before then I will pass on buying this. Thanks for your opinions.> > Billy McCaskill> Urbana=2C IL/Baker=2C LA> tail feathers almost done> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 853#275853> > > > > > > ============================================> > > _________________________________________________________________Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... __________