Re: Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH...a

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH...a

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ryan Mueller
Just got back to Remsen NY, 2200 miles R/T, driving. Sure would be nice to doit in a GN-1. I just want to say that this event is what grassroots flying isall about.No glitzy airshow but great people, great food, and great airplanes all around.Special thanks to Dale McCleskey for bringing the only GN-1 (that I saw) and forthe great ride he gave me including some flying from the front hole. I havea real incentive to get my bird in the air and see if I can sit in it long enoughto get to Brodhead in 2011. I think Dale was a newcomer to Brodhead but he sure flew the pants off that littlebird and he always had a different passenger. Dale, I hope you got home OKand will post some of your navigation experiences. Great stories!Jon Coxwell--------Jon Coxwell GN-1 BuilderRecycle and preserve the planetRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:23:06 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH...alog entry