Pietenpol-List: Gyro (as in Greek) Fly-in near Cleveland, Ohio PIETS WANTED

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Gyro (as in Greek) Fly-in near Cleveland, Ohio PIETS WANTED

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Paul Koziol [mailto:paulykozz(at)yahoo.com]
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Gyro (as in Greek) Fly-in near Cleveland, Ohio PIETS WANTED! Here is where I base my Pietenpol and where the Glyro Fly-In will be held on Sunday October 3rd. This is a reallyfun event our EAA chapter has every fall and since we had SIX Pietenpols show up not far away at the Taylorcraftfly-in recently I think it would be impressive to see if we could have a repeat performance.This is looking north at Columbia Station Airport, (4G8). 3,300' paved N/S runway with nice, smooth, cut N-S grassrunway. The grass currently is not as long as this photo shows but it is roughly 2,500' and nice and wide. Just stayunder 1900' msl and you'll be legal under the big Cleveland Hopkins Airport Class B airspace if you don't have anelectrical system. For all others Mode C is required but stay under 1900' so you don't have to talk with CLE if youdon't want to.Thre is a credit card fuel pump, laides and mens rooms in the FBO office, and there will be plenty of good food andhopefully lots of arrivals and fun.Best regards-bring it on guys.Mike C.[cid:image003.jpg(at)01CB3D2A.1A3CE3F0]