Pietenpol-List: axle fairing photos

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: axle fairing photos

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gene Rambo
Hey Michael,Can you send me some shots of your fairing offline? I can rarely downloadshots from the list.Congrats John on the big move!!Looks like I'm driving up to Don Emch's place on Monday to pickup the wingshe rebuilt for me and storing them in the hangar down here while I finish upthe rest. Can't wait to see them and have all the parts in one townagain!!!Got my rebuilt engine back from Tom Wottreng and it is gorgeous. Great guyto work with, sent me tons of photos throughout the build and his work seemsimpeccable. It is so cool to see that beautiful engine on the nose! Now I'mjust trying to keep her clean as I do final tweaks on the fiberglasscowling. Every little bit of dust freaks me out.Think the enlarged "moth" style tank is finally leak free so that means I'mnow free to get the center section back together, which means I can then getthat mounted, which means I can now make the new cross brace cables, whichmeans, which means...Douwe________________________________________________________________________________