Pietenpol-List: Corvair College #21 at Barnwell , S. C.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Corvair College #21 at Barnwell , S. C.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: airlion
When I posted the notice yesterday about Corvair College #21 to be held at the Barnwell Regional Airport, I got some prompt reply's saying "sign me up".I should have made it clear that I do not handle registrations. William Wynne made arangements some years back with Ken Pavlou who take's care of registrations using a Paypal account. To register, go to https://corvaircollege.wufoo.com/forms/ ... istration/ I would suggest that anyone planning to be here take a look at the airport web site for detailed information. It's www.barnwellregionalairport.com For many, many years, I have attended the annual Brodhead Pietenpol fly in [ and the folk's there do a great job ]. I'm always asked "why don't you fly your Piet to Brodhead"? My answer is "It's a long way across the mountains". Yes, I know that Kevin fly's in from Texas, but he's younger and tougher. :]Perhaps it time to start having regional Pietenpol fly in's so people who might not be able to attend Brodhead can come see their favorite airplanes. This would in NO WAY be intended to compete with Brodhead. What better time than to start with a Pietenpol fly in at Barnwell to held in conjunction with the Corvair College. After all, some of the engines that will be built here will go on Pietenpols.If you have an interest in attending or would plan to fly in with your Piet, please let me know so I can see if we have enough interest and can start planning. Please reply directly to barnwellairport(at)bellsouth.net This would in no way compete with the Corvair College.My apoligies for such a long post. It will not happen again.thanks,P. F. BeckThis email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using definitions version 10462=00________________________________________________________________________________Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:40:19 -0700 (PDT)