Pietenpol-List: Cards on the table

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Woodflier(at)aol.com
Now since most of us have put our cards on the table to meet the request, is someoneplanning to take the information arrange it into a consolidated universallyformatted spread sheet and publish and send it out to all members?Was there or is there a purpose to all of that information being published?Having taken the time to participate, what was the purpose?ThanksJohnArchive at your own riskSent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: FW: Corvair CHT

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ryan Mueller
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Va. Festival of FlightI'm flying my Piet down for the Va Festival of Flight. We're planning on flyin Friday evening and making a weekend of it, along with me, 3 buddies with a 182, a Piper Colt and a TriPacer. Malcomb, I'll look out for your talk. I didn't use latex but I did investigate it and gave it serious consideration. My familiarity with the PolyFiber system, and it's repairabilitymade me go that way with my finish.Matt PaxtonNX629ML________________________________________________________________________________Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:00:03 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: FW: Corvair CHT
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Cards on the table

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Amsafetyc
CHT=0ATo: Pietenpol-List Digest Server , Pietenpol-List Digest List =0A=0A=0AI have a CHT gauge on my Pietenpol with sensors under the rear spark plugs of each cylinder head.=0ACan anyone tell me the maximum temperature that the Corvair heads should be run at ?=0A=0AThanks,=0ARod Wooller=0AZK-PAC=0A- =0A================ ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Cards on the table
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Control sticks in position...

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "aerocarjake"
> Subject: Corvair CHT> To: Pietenpol-List Digest Server ,> Pietenpol-List Digest List >>> I have a CHT gauge on my Pietenpol with sensors under the rear spark plugs> of each cylinder head.> Can anyone tell me the maximum temperature that the Corvair heads should> be run at ?>> Thanks,> Rod Wooller> ZK-PAC>>> *http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Piet ... ==========> *>>> *>> *>>________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Control sticks in position...