Pietenpol-List: Operation Axel has come to a conclusion

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Operation Axel has come to a conclusion

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dortch, Steven D MAJ NG NG NGB"
As of the beginning of this writing, it is now midnight, and Operation Axel hasdrawn to a close. By drawn to a close, I mean that we are no longer activelysoliciting contributions. For those whose contributions are on the way, that isfine.and if you are just now seeing the postings or have sent the informationto others, additional contributions are certainly welcome.Please be patient with me..I am going to wait one week to deliver the final countof contributions, as I am anticipating a number of checks in the mail yet.At that point I will send Kevin and Shelley a lump sum check for the collectedamount, and will do so every week until y'all stop sending me money. :PI feel safe in saying that, on behalf and Kevin and Shelley and those of us fortunateto organize Operation Axel, we all thank you so very much for reachingout to helping valued members of our aviation and Pietenpol community in theirtrying time. Thank you all again for your generosity.a pretty amazing thing thathas its genesis in one young Minnesotan's desire to see the world from justa little ways up. Enjoy the rest of your weekend,Ryan________________________________________________________________________________