Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Andre B. Charvet"
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

I built a thin walled steel arch to avoid spinal compression in a high G stoppage. It connects to the aft cabane attach point and it is braced to a second attach point with two turn buckles. I copied several in incorporated what I thought was the best of each. I am using individual shoulder harnesses which will attach to the arch. A couple 'o pics..... It's very light: Scott K. Sent from my iPhone> On Jan 8, 2015, at 6:39 PM, "Steven Dortch" wrote:> > I asked this before and received a lot of great answers. How have y'all attached your front shoulder harnesses?> > =46rom the ideas offered, I selected Oscar Z's attachment on Scout. However, I cannot find the photo he sent me.> > The idea is to attach the shoulder harnesses where the wires cross between the Pilot and the passenger. Oscar built a wood block that spread out the strain.> > My seatbelts have a metal attachment that is about 2.5 inches long and is right behind the passenger's head. I fear that it will be bumping the passenger in the back of the head. Any problems with this?> > I hate to be redundant and repetitive. > > -- > Blue Skies,> Steve D> > 3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D> ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 20:28:06 -0600Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ken Bickers
matronics

Post by matronics »

matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ken Bickers
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
Steve;The breaks I'm talking about are not 'hard' bends at all... just slight bends.They do stiffen the edges a bit, but they also keep the edges straighter andthey hold the edge of the metal against the fabric.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
Steve;Don't build yours the way Ken did... his is far, far too heavy! He has an extrapair of bolts there that will most likely nudge your gross weight over design;o) Mine just uses the U-bolt and is even lighter due to the notch that I cutin it. Anyway, I put the pictures and narrative on a webpage back when I didit, here:http://flysquirrel.net/piets/harness.htmlIf you notice in one of the lower photos where the harness is clipped onto theattach point, it sits well behind the passenger's head. I've flown front cockpitin Scout quite a bit myself, and never noticed it was there.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Markle
By the way, and this is not related to the shoulder harness and I only offer itbecause the list has been a bit slow lately, observant eyes may notice a fewthings in the last photo on my webpage showing the harness attach point. Thatphoto was taken in the far corner of the big hangar at Zapata County, Texas municipalairport right after the airplane went over on its back. The streaksof stuff on the underside of the flop panel are blood from Charlie Avaritt's forehead,which got cut open by the ignition key in the mag switch on the instrumentpanel in the sudden stop. When the airplane lay on its back and Charlieworked to get free of the harness, blood dripped freely onto the flop. I wasn'tthere, but I can imagine what a mess Charlie looked like as he stood by theairplane dusting himself off and wondering what to do next as he mopped hisbloody forehead. Also visible in the photo is the broken leading edge of thevertical stabilizer, which broke when the tip of the stabilizer hit the groundas the airplane came to rest inverted.Although seeing my broken airplane sitting in that hangar was one of the leastpleasant moments of my life, I can unhesitatingly say that the repairs and rebuildingeffort that followed the nose-over were some of the most educational andinteresting times that I've ever had in aviation and I may have learned asmuch about the airplane in those two years than either of the two men who builtit (Joe Czaplicki and Corky Corbett) know about it. Priceless information,learned the hard way, but that's how we learn best and it really drew me closerto my airplane. Those of you who have had to repair damage or rebuild aftera loss can relate, I'm sure. Mine was nothing like the "Pietenpile" after thatwindstorm at Sun n Fun a few years ago, but even a scraped wingtip or a bentgear leg can bring that awful feeling in the pit of your stomach as you seethe slack brace wires, broken welds, tattered fabric, or splintered wood. Thetrick is to get up, dust off, and get busy rebuilding.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Any Piet projects in Japan?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Charles N. Campbell"
I'll be in the Tokyo area on business in a couple weeks...any chance there areany Pietenpeople available for a visit while I'm in the area?Jim in PryorSent from my smartphone.________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 07:02:47 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Any Piet projects in Japan?
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Any Piet projects in Japan?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Bill Church"
So in the above cable/U-bolt design with a 10g forward crash load, how much willthe cables stretch alone with the plywood compression failure? Face impact withinstrument panel and top of cowling edge looks imminent.There is also the possibility of the cable pulling through the oval-sleeve swagefitting from the initial shock loads. 1/8" cable with one oval-sleeve swagefitting = 2300 lbs to fail. That also depends if the swage tool used was the correcttype giving full compression of 3 swages rings.Just my 2 worth,WF2--------Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Any Piet projects in Japan?
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Scott Knowlton
Hey Jim,I'm just east of Tokyo. About 9000 miles.Drop by anytime.BCRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
In the global sense the pilot/passenger restraint attachments are a challenge forany wood airplane design. The final attach point will invariably end up beingwood which we all know will fail under a high G impact. So really the shoulderharness and seat belts are both "better than nothing" solutions. The plans,while a marvel of completeness, lack any guidance for hard points to attachpassenger restraint belts leaving the builder to decide how much engineering,building and weight to add to their airplane. My philosophy when approaching this problem was to attempt to do my best giventhe wooden structure. As a professional pilot I have spent years making my besteffort to ensure the comfort and safety of my passengers. In the Piet I willendeavour to do the same. I never want to be in that situation of - "if onlyI had incorporated shoulder harnesses, this wouldn't have happened..." Isuspect my system will only be effective up to 3 or 4 Gs before wood failureor bracket failure or both. At the same time the likelihood of a sudden stopor crash above this G-load being survivable regardless of restraint is ratherlow. My hope is to keep both myself and my passenger from having a head injurycaused by striking the instrument panel after a sudden stop like a gear collapse,runway excursion into a ditch or low(er) speed impact into a fence postor tree. We can't build our planes around the idea that we are going to crash them but weshould be managing our risk to the best of our ability and the structure ofour airframe. Scott K Sent from my iPhone> On Jan 9, 2015, at 7:47 AM, "womenfly2" wrote:> > > So in the above cable/U-bolt design with a 10g forward crash load, how much willthe cables stretch alone with the plywood compression failure? Face impactwith instrument panel and top of cowling edge looks imminent.> > There is also the possibility of the cable pulling through the oval-sleeve swagefitting from the initial shock loads. 1/8" cable with one oval-sleeve swagefitting = 2300 lbs to fail. That also depends if the swage tool used was thecorrect type giving full compression of 3 swages rings.> > Just my 2 worth,> WF2> > --------> > > > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 817#436817> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Any Piet projects in Japan?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "dfwplt"
I agree Scott.Shoulder harness attachment for the front cockpit is a real challenge. Rear cockpitnot to bad. For the front I would look at using the wing attachment fittingsas a hard point, upper or lower. Trade-off for both on injury but look atthe best of the two evils.The idea is to have the minimum amount of attachment points or parts in the systemthat can elongate or "stretch" on impact to keep you from moving forward.Hence the shoulder harness fasten directly to only one hard point and not to manypoints trying to transfer the load, for they all will move some amount.Just my 2 worth,WF2--------Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Any Piet projects in Japan?
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "womenfly2"
Happy new year all!I bought a climbing, lock carabineer, slipped some plastic tubing over thecrossed cabane wires and snap the harness there whenever I fly a passenger.That's pretty strong cable, so as along as the whole wing doesn't displaceforward, I'm hoping it'll be enough.Douwe ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Cuy, Michael D. (GRC-LME0)[Vantage Partners, LLC]"
Charles, I likely will have some room for some tools.JMRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Hey Jim,I'm just east of Tokyo. About 9000 miles.Drop by anytime.BCMan, I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee! That was hilarious Bill!Mark Stanley is about the only guy I can think of building in Japan. He's been on the list before and he's listed in the Westcoast Piet web sitebut I can't seem to find his e-mail address.Mark is from Australia but married a lady from Japan and I believe, last I heard from Mark, that his wife was an interpreter. I did a Google searchon Mark Stanley Piet Japan but even in the Matronics archives I couldn't find Mark's e-mail address. I'll bet Ryan Mueller will come up with it.....he'sa genius with such things.Mike C.(and oh, Jim......I'm about 8,700 miles east of Tokyo)Hi Pieters,Attached is a shot taken of Piet # 1 in Japan. The owner/builder (T.Mita) is in the front seat and I am in the rear.We were just having a session of making airplane noises so I thought I would send the group a shot.It is powered by an A-65, and is the short fuz version.My Piet (#2) is still coming along although progress is slow. I have completed 30 full ribs and only need the 2 rear rib sections and the single forward rib for the center section.The ribs on the cabane struts in the photo of Piet #1, are from my collection.I plan to look around for some timber for the spars, if I can't find that, then I will start on the fin/rudder etc.Mark Stanleyin hot'n'humid JapanAttachment: Mita & Mark in Mita-san's Pietenpol Aircamper June 2005, JMGC 1.JPGDescription: JPEG imageThis isn't Mark's Piet but a friend of his who owns this Piet.[cid:image001.png(at)01D02BFE.42B26720]________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:16:50 -0600Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Front shoulder harness attachments.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "THOMAS.233327"
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: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:43:09 +0000 (UTC)