Pietenpol-List: more pictures of first flight

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: more pictures of first flight

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Kip Gmail
Apparently the pictures I have been trying to send keep getting stripped so I will try one more time.....Well fellow Pieters today was the day. The first flight of NX478RS occurred today at about 12:45 without any problems. For years I told everyone who asked, that it would fly "Friday" - just never what week, or year. Well I only missed it by a day. Here are some shots of the occasion. The first flight was done by a good friend of mine who also works for the FAA. So everything had to be done right.Rick SchreiberVPZ NX478RSValparaiso IN________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: more pictures of first flight

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Rick Schreiber
They came through for me, Gmail account and Mac mail. Congratulations - looks fantastic.Kip GardnerOn Sep 26, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Rick Schreiber wrote:> Apparently the pictures I have been trying to send keep getting > stripped so I will try one more time.....>> Well fellow Pieters today was the day. The first flight of NX478RS > occurred today at about 12:45 without any problems. For years I told > everyone who asked, that it would fly "Friday" - just never what > week, or year. Well I only missed it by a day. Here are some shots > of the occasion. The first flight was done by a good friend of mine > who also works for the FAA. So everything had to be done right.> Rick Schreiber> VPZ NX478RS> Valparaiso IN>>> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: more pictures of first flight

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
________________________________________________________________________________Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 22:22:00 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: more pictures of first flight
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: George Abernathy