Pietenpol-List: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jack
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________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: George Abernathy
Jeff was the newsletter via email or mail I have not received it. Would certainly like to get it ASAP John if you can please email, thanks so much bye.JackSent from my iPhone> On Mar 9, 2016, at 3:51 PM, Boatright, Jeffrey wrote:> > Hi John,> > Great issue of the BPA Newsletter, and fine tribute to Dick.> > Thanks,> > Jeff> > > > > This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged> information. If the reader of this message is not the intended> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution> or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly> prohibited.> > If you have received this message in error, please contact> the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the> original message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 15:45:51 -0800
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Boatright, Jeffrey"
John,Did you ever find out if my subscription is still in effect? Receiving it via email would be just fine,Thanks,Ray Krause843 Jay StreetColusa, CA 95932Sent from my iPad> On Mar 9, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Boatright, Jeffrey wrote:> > Hi John,> > Great issue of the BPA Newsletter, and fine tribute to Dick.> > Thanks,> > Jeff> > > > > This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged> information. If the reader of this message is not the intended> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution> or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly> prohibited.> > If you have received this message in error, please contact> the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the> original message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Amsafetyc
Thanks for posting the fairing pics!DaveRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Bill Church"
I've not received anything in a very long time. I asked about my membership and received no reply. Please adviseI would like to read the tribute alsoThanksJohn RecineSent from my iPhone> On Mar 10, 2016, at 2:58 AM, "Boatright, Jeffrey" wrote:> > Mail> > =94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94=94> Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVO> Professor of Ophthalmology> Emory University School of Medicine> Sent from an iPad with a spelling problem> > On Mar 9, 2016, at 5:21 PM, "Jack" wrote:> >> Jeff was the newsletter via email or mail I have not received it. Would certainly like to get it ASAP John if you can please email, thanks so much bye.>> Jack>> >> Sent from my iPhone>> >> On Mar 9, 2016, at 3:51 PM, Boatright, Jeffrey wrote:>> >>> Hi John,>>> >>> Great issue of the BPA Newsletter, and fine tribute to Dick.>>> >>> Thanks,>>> >>> Jeff>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of>>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged>>> information. If the reader of this message is not the intended>>> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution>>> or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly>>> prohibited.>>> >>> If you have received this message in error, please contact>>> the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the>>> original message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "AircamperN11MS"
The latest edition of the newsletter obviously is now in the hands of the postalservice. Hurry up and wait, everybody. I expect that everybody should havetheir copies within a couple of weeks.I received my copy last week - but I'm special.By "special", I mean that my subscription is the Canadian version, which costsan extra $2 per year, because it cannot be sent via bulk mail, and must be sentfirst class airmail. As a result, I also usually receive my copy before most.Bill C.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "tkreiner"
John HGood to see you at the Vintage Meeting. I had to scoot out early due toprior commitments. Looks like I will have to dig the Big Piet out as ourtemperature was 78 yesterday (if only the wind would get below 20 andgusting)Barry DNX973BP________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "AircamperN11MS"
To all,When I opened my mailbox, to my surprise was not only the current BPA Newsletter,but a very nice note from John Hoffman regarding the his involvement with itand what he's experienced during the last year.John has acknowledged that the timing of the Newsletter has hit a nerve, and hisis extending everyone's subscription for a full year, gratis!Kudo's to John for doing the right thing!--------Tom KreinerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Dick Navratil BPA Newsletter
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: cessna7226g(at)aol.com
Pieters,That's very nice of John to offer the extra year. But I would feel badly if hehad to shoulder the extra cost. I don't think he took this on as a business butrather to support all of our interest. Thank you John for doing that. Theoffering of the extra year just shows what kind of person John truly is. I for one will continue to send in my subscription.--------Scott LiefeldFlying N11MS since March 1972Steel TubeC-85-12Wire WheelsBrodhead in 1996Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:23:09 -0500