> Pietenpol-List: Re: "The Piety Project" ...new member to this fo

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Re: "The Piety Project" ...new member to this fo

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Scott.liefeld(at)lacity.org
Hi Scott=2CYou had your cowling off the day I stopped by doing maintenance on your motor. I'll try and get back over in late August or early September (after I return from my business trip) and I'll hold you to your offer for a flight! =3B-)I can't receive text messages at my current "remote" overseas location (hence the reason I have not replied). I hope to have contact with the "real world" again in a little over a week!Looking forward to drooling over your "hybrid" in a few weeks!Cheers=2CKTOWNEd Knouse"The Piety Project" (aka "The Fabulous Princess Di")Reserved N694YULycoming 290-G (converted)Wire wheels> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: "The Piety Project" ...new member to this forum!
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ed KTOWN Knouse
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> ity.org>> > Hi KTown and Marcus=2C> > The plane Marcus said he has seen is mine. The tearm Hybrid is a great description. Anyway=2C I still owe him a ride. For whatever reason we weren't able to provide him hi ride at that time. > > KTown=2C I sent you a text a few minutes ago.> > Cheers=2C> > --------> Scott Liefeld> Flying N11MS since March 1972> Steel Tube> C-85-12> Wire Wheels> Brodhead in 1996> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 565#457565> > > > > > > =======================================================> > > ________________________________________________________________________________