Piet parts for sale

For Sale and Wanted ads for Pietenpol related items may be posted here. Please remember to manage your ads when your items are sold.
Brian Amato

Piet parts for sale

Post by Brian Amato »

I've struggled with this decision but I realize now, at my age, I'm not likely to finish the Air Camper project I have under construction, I'm too lame to get in and out of it and I have no where to store it so.....
I have the entire set of ribs all done and looking very nice. You can see some photos on Andrew Pietenpol's web site in which he congratulates me on the workmanship.
The tail feathers are all done as well. All hinges installed properly (Oscar's lovely hinges) and everything has two coats of varnish.
The workmanship is really first rate if I say so myself. Lots of photos on request.
Save your self a ton of time building all these fussy parts and get a jump start on your project.
Douglas Fir and T-88 glue.
Let's talk about a price.
I can deliver to Brodhead or you can pick up locally.
This is not my first rodeo. I built a beautiful Corben Jr. Ace and flew it some years ago with very similar cap strip and gusset type workmanship.
EAA member and Technical Counselor
Brian Amato
Traverse City, Michigan
231-649-4787
kwesting2@gmail.com
Brian Amato

Re: Piet parts for sale

Post by Brian Amato »

No one? Not even curious?
donbrewer

Re: Piet parts for sale

Post by donbrewer »

You don't HAVE to finish the Piet. It's not the end that justifies the journey. It gives us old guys something to think about and keeps us busy. Don