Pietenpol project for sale

For Sale and Wanted ads for Pietenpol related items may be posted here. Please remember to manage your ads when your items are sold.
langston40@gmail.com

Pietenpol project for sale

Post by langston40@gmail.com »

Need to sell our Pietenpol Air Camper project due to age & health problems. Really hard to do. Fuselage, one piece wing, empennage, & contols surfaces all built with Sitka Spruce & Finnish Birch plywood glued with T-111 glue. the cabane struts are made from old Piper struts. all fabricated steel is 4130 & I did the welding myself. Sale includes a disassembled Model A engine, 4 Piper wing struts, 1/8" stainless control cables sufficient to finish project, extra wood, & my 4130 steel stock. Landing gear was remade to move 8 1/2" fwd. & is in progress; can't see well enough to finish welding! Plane is on gear. Wheels came from an Piper Cherokee. Tailwheel made from plans from BPA Newsletter, not full swiveling. The stick & rudder bars are made & installed. Instruments are installed. Builder's log included. The plane is located at Comfort, Texas, a piece north of San Antonio. Asking $2000 OBO.
Alan L

Re: Pietenpol project for sale

Post by Alan L »

Do you have photos showing the build and condition of your plane?

Thanks
Alan