Air Camper Plans for Sale - $175

For Sale and Wanted ads for Pietenpol related items may be posted here. Please remember to manage your ads when your items are sold.
TomLyon60

Air Camper Plans for Sale - $175

Post by TomLyon60 »

Hi,
I bought a complete set of plans for the Air Camper from Aircraft Spruce last year ($250), but am going to complete another build first and need some cash to buy that set of plans. There are pencil marks and thumbtack holes on a couple of sheets, but they are still a nearly-new set of plans.

Description from Aircraft Spruce
Original Pietenpol Air Camper Plans - Part # 01-01307: Original plans developed and updated by the designer Bernard H Pietenpol. Plans, with their drawings, specifications, and instructions are copyrighted material. Plans support one or three piece wing, standard and extended fuselage, engines (Ford Model A, Corvair, A-65, other), and wooden or steel landing gear options.

I think $175, which includes free shipping anywhere in the Lower 48 is a fair price, and you are welcome to examine the plans before paying me. No worries about copyright since I paid full price for them (Andrew Pietenpol received payment for his intellectual property). I don't "want" to sell these beautiful plans, but I have to be super budget-conscious, and the set I want to buy is relatively expensive for me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tom Lyon
Pat Weeden
Site Admin

Re: Air Camper Plans for Sale - $175

Post by Pat Weeden »

I'll put an ad in the BPA newsletter coming out this week.
Pat Weeden, Site Admin
Brodhead Pietenpol Association
TomLyon60

Post by TomLyon60 »

Thank you. I won't mention that they are for sale anywhere else until everyone in the Pietenpol Community has had a chance to consider buying the plans. The price sounds pretty fair to me as I'll spent $20 or so in packaging and shipping, but I don't have any idea what a lightly-used set of plans is worth.
kennyrayandersen

Post by kennyrayandersen »

Still have the plans?