Pietenpol-List: Photo's

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Barry Davis
To all,Anyone looked at my photo's on Richard Decosta's site?Domenic ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Photo's

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: RGASKIN
Subject: Photo's To all, Anyone looked at my photo's on Richard Decosta's site? Domenic________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Sury
To all,Anyone looked at my photo's on Richard Decosta's site?DomenicTo all,Anyone looked at my photo's onRichard Decosta'ssite?Domenic ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Photo's

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Alan Swanson
I tried to find them. What are they located under? >>>>To all,Anyone looked at my photo's on Richard Decosta's site?Domenic <<<<<<<<________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Raffaele Bellissimo
Domenic,Yes, I've looked at some of them. Very nice. I recommend it to anyonebuilding. (I'm not yet.)Kevin Southwick -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Raffaele Bellissimo
Kevin Southwick wrote:> > Domenic,> > Yes, I've looked at some of them. Very nice. I recommend it to anyone> building. (I'm not yet.)> > Kevin Southwick> > -----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Raffaele Bellissimo
Sure have they look great!Fine job.Would be interested in your wieght andbalance data if you don't mind. Doug Hunt________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: D.J.H.
Doug, It came in very heavy, but then I did a lot of conversions on theengine. Brian Kenny did my calculations and the balance is okay. I can'tfigure where else except the engine that makes it so heavy.Dom.-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Raffaele Bellissimo
Tnx.Dom,what was the wieght of the Piet? Doug
matronics

> Photo's

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "D.J.H."
> Subject: Photo's> > To all,> Anyone looked at my photo's on Richard Decosta's site?> DomenicI'm using netscape and cannot download the file. Netscape mesg. says"cannot find file. Please help. Randy Gaskins________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Re: Photo's

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gordon Brimhall
> > Doug, It came in very heavy, but then I did a lot of conversions on the> engine. Brian Kenny did my calculations and the balance is okay. I can't> figure where else except the engine that makes it so heavy.> Dom.> -----________________________________________________________________________________