Pietenpol-List: Fly-In

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC"
Guys:Would any of you Canadian guys (or American for that matter) that are close to the border be willing to fly your Piets to NW Pa for a fly in on June 6? (If the weather permits)We are having a dress rehearsal this year for a Millennium fly-in on July 16th, 2000 that will focus on old airplanes and old cars at Port Meadville PA (GKJ).[35 mi. S. of ERIE]If you do get here, I will buy you breakfast and fill up the tanks!!!Plus, I can get some helpful tips for my Piet!!Thanks, Doug________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: FW: Fly-In

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Doug Sheets
'Tom Bowdler' Pretty good offer, I wish I could. I'm still trying to work out the bugs inmy new piet. with the hopes of flying to Brodhead and Oshkosh this year.Also my daughter has her Squdron annual inspection that week-end. I willpass along this information on your behalf. I know there are a few Piets. onboth sides of the border.Domenic ----------________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Burroughs
Guys:Would any of you Canadian guys (or American for that matter) that are closeto the border be willing to fly your Piets to NW Pa for a fly in on June 6?(If the weather permits)We are having a dress rehearsal this year for a Millennium fly-in on July16th, 2000 that will focus on old airplanes and old cars at Port MeadvillePA (GKJ).[35 mi. S. of ERIE]If you do get here, I will buy you breakfast and fill up the tanks!!!Plus, I can get some helpful tips for my Piet!!Thanks, Doug________________________________________________________________________________