Pietenpol-List: I Re-built My Panel

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: I Re-built My Panel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ray Krause
Gary BootheNX308MB________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: I Re-built My Panel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Gary Boothe"
Should have read that email before I hit "send". I did not mean to say "stupid Brodhead", but "at Brodhead". What I really should say is this iPad is "more stupider than I am". But my English is gooder than that.RaySent from my iPad> On Sep 20, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Ray Krause wrote:> > Gary,> > Can you read that indicator from the cockpit? Looks like it is on backwards? I bought one of those stupid Brodhead this summer.> > Nice,> > Ray Krause, up the road a little.> > Sent from my iPad> >> On Sep 20, 2015, at 8:27 AM, Gary Boothe wrote:>> >> >> >> Gary Boothe>> NX308MB>> >> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: I Re-built My Panel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
Here=99s another view, Ray. You can see that the trailing edge is streamlined for minimum drag and maximum speed! I bought this in 2009 at Brodhead, from PF Beck, and proud to sport some of his craftsmanship. Sometimes it doesn=99t pay to pull the trigger too soongotta think these things outI read the numbers just fine, and it appears to be pretty accurateat least as accurate as my AS indicator, which has its own calibration backstory.Gary BootheNX308MB
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-li
Gary,Mine has an "almost naked" lady! Could cause me some problems finding the stick! If your plane is flying, the AS must be OK. Nice photo. Off your video camera?RaySent from my iPad> On Sep 20, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Gary Boothe wrote:> > Here=99s another view, Ray. You can see that the trailing edge is streamlined for minimum drag and maximum speed! I bought this in 2009 at Brodhead, from PF Beck, and proud to sport some of his craftsmanship. Sometimes it doesn=99t pay to pull the trigger too soongotta think these things out> > I read the numbers just fine, and it appears to be pretty accurateat least as accurate as my AS indicator, which has its own calibration backstory.> > Gary Boothe> NX308MB>
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-l
Wanna trade?It was a bit difficult, but that pic was from my I-phone. They aren't very handy one-handed cameras!GarySent from my iPhone> On Sep 20, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Ray Krause wrote:> > Gary,> > Mine has an "almost naked" lady! Could cause me some problems finding the stick! If your plane is flying, the AS must be OK. > > Nice photo. Off your video camera?> > Ray> > Sent from my iPad> >> On Sep 20, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Gary Boothe wrote:>> >> Here=99s another view, Ray. You can see that the trailing edge is streamlined for minimum drag and maximum speed! I bought this in 2009 at Brodhead, from PF Beck, and proud to sport some of his craftsmanship. Sometimes it doesn=99t pay to pull the trigger too soongotta think these things out>> >> I read the numbers just fine, and it appears to be pretty accurateat least as accurate as my AS indicator, which has its own calibration backstory.>> >> Gary Boothe>> NX308MB>>
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: I Re-built My Panel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "womenfly2"
Trying to help a Pietenpoler in Oregon, Jerry Carlisle. He has a BHP Corvair, thatonce belonged to Bernard, as well as the carb. He is having difficulty makingthe combo work. GarySent from my iPhone> On Sep 21, 2015, at 6:52 PM, dwilson wrote:> > > Gary, I have one that was owned by BHP. I obtained it from Vi Kapler severalyears ago. They were installed on Ford model B's. Pretty sure that Virl Dealfrom Iowa has one too. I am also aware of a corvair powered Heath Parasol withthe Tillotson carb. What are you doing ?> > Dan> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 326#447326> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: I Re-built My Panel
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: I Re-built My Panel

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "AircamperN11MS"
HI Rick,Your plane looks awesome!! What did your final weight come in at?--------NX321LRNow test flying!!Mitsubishi PoweredRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: I Re-built My Panel