Pietenpol-List: CNC parts

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: CNC parts

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: goffelectric(at)comcast.net
Anyone have a source for cnc cutting of metal parts? Someone who has the partsprogrammed and can cut them out for a reasonable fee?Scout builder Sent from my iPhone-KMH________________________________________________________________________________Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:10:18 +0000 (UTC)
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: CNC parts

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "bdewenter"
When I used to fuel the agcat the line boys always wanted it grounded the samewith the pawnee they never said anything when I had approved gasoline containersmade of plastic. I aways,think of that at gas stations but don't know of any,problemsfirst hand and have heard stories about cell phones and such causingfires. If I ever get to the,assembled,of my Piet project I intend to use a metaltank and I will run a ground strap. Kind of on that subject I worked,for,aoperator in Florida who did,a lot of sulfur dusting with Cessna ag trucks theyhad little braided straps on all control surfaces to eliminate static sparkingand actually in later years burnt up,a couple of air tractor with sulfur fires.Sent from my iPad________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: CNC parts