Pietenpol-List: Re: Little Nails

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Little Nails

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Little Nails>This is how I handled those little nails.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Sury
What is it?Did you make it?If not, where did you get it?It looks like you are using the big fat nails, not the 20 gauge ones I wasabout to use. Is that so?Thanks,Brent Reed-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Sury
Brent- The photo Jim S. posted was of a electronic test lead or'jumper'. We use them here at work all the time. I don't know ifRadio Shack or your local electronics store would carry them, butthat's probably where to look. They come is various sizes too soyou could match them to the nail size you are using. Buy enough ofthem and keep your kids busy by having them clamp the nails in thespring-loaded tip too ! ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: djscott(at)heartland.bradley.edu (David Scott)
Thank you Mike C that is exactly what it is. I wanted to call it a jumperbut didn't think some would know what a jumper was. Test is lead is what Iwas looking for. Beat using needle nose pliers any day.jim>Brent- The photo Jim S. posted was of a electronic test lead or>'jumper'. We use them here at work all the time. I don't know if>Radio Shack or your local electronics store would carry them, but>that's probably where to look. They come is various sizes too so>you could match them to the nail size you are using. Buy enough of>them and keep your kids busy by having them clamp the nails in the>spring-loaded tip too ! >>jimsury(at)fbtc.net________________________________________________________________________________