Pietenpol-List: Apology was(Re: RIBS)

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Apology was(Re: RIBS)

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > Steve Eldredge
I recieved this from Randy Green and have returned his name to the listmembership.I believe in kindness and humility.Stevee.PS> Welcome back Randy.randy.green wrote:> Steve,> I am asking that you and the entire Pietenpol Discussion Group please> accept my deepest apology for accidently forwarding that stupid CAD> file.> I too, like every one else, was disturbed at getting that file and> being> relatively new to the world of internet mail did not realize that when> I> responded to the guy that originally sent the file that I was also> sending> it to everyone else in the group.>> I am asking that you reconsider suspending my subscription to the> group. I> have enjoyed this group very much and am very excited about Pietenpol> airplanes. I am very sorry for the the inadvertent hassle I caused and> am> the victim of my own accident in that it took over 1-1/2 hours to even> get> your message because of all the other copies that came in. Perhaps> someone> could explain to me why sometimes the same message gets repeated> several> times.>> I hope that you and the group will be understanding in this matter and> give> me a second chance.>> Randy Green>> ----------
matronics

> > Re: RIBS

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
> >> > Randy,> >> > Your subscription to the piet list has been terminated.> Reforwarding> > RI:Bs CAD stuff has floodded the net and filled everyones mailbox on> the> > whole list. People are really mad.> >> > Stevee> >> > >> >> >________________________________________________________________________________