Pietenpol-List: 3-Piece Wing

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: 3-Piece Wing

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Brad Schultz
I am curious to know if anyone took a look at the Garry Price designs,particularly the three piece wing and gapless aileron. the pros and cons before I purchase the plans.ThanksBill Talbert________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: 3-Piece Wing

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Barry Davis
Bill Talbert wrote:> > I am curious to know if anyone took a look at the Garry Price designs,> particularly the three piece wing and gapless aileron.> > >From the pictures I've seen, He does nice work but would like to here> the pros and cons before I purchase the plans.> > Thanks> > Bill TalbertHi Bill, I don't have Garry's wing plans, but I do have his plans for the aileron piano hinge, the steerable tailwheel and the fiberglass fuel tank. I can tell you that his plans are beautifully done with more than enough detail & specs to answer any question you may have during construction. Even birdhouse builders like me can figure them out easily without any "creative" ideas of my own. If you've seen his work, you can assume that he "engineered-out" any cons that may have come up.Piets Forever,Lee SchiekStevensville, MIP.S. For Skip Gadd & Dick Hartwig - nylon plate going out in 1/5 mail.________________________________________________________________________________