> > Sport Aviation

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> > Sport Aviation

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Alan Swanson
Thanks for the replies. I called eaa and they are sending me mine too. I did find a way to see the cover of the current issue on the net that is kind of cool..Check out EAA's homepage and follow EAA's publications to Sport Aviation. They have the current table of context too.Just wish I could read the articles!SteveeOn Friday, January 16, 1998 2:26 PM, Woodbridge, Gary [SMTP:gwoodbridge(at)datatimes.com] wrote:> Steve and others:>> I did not receive mine either. I would have remembered that bipe. I> called them up and they are sending another.> The lady said they where getting a large number of complaints about no> delivery.>> Gary Woodbridge> Senior Systems Engineer - UMI / OKC> Maule M7-235B - N723M> gwoodbridge(at)datatimes.com>> >----------> >From: Steve Eldredge[SMTP:steve(at)byu.edu]> >Sent: Friday, January 16, 1998 3:04 PM> >To: Pietenpol Discussion> >Subject: Sport Aviation> >> >A while ago someone referenced a piet in January's issue of SA. I went> >looking for it and now I'm not sure if I recieved it or not.> >> >What was the picture of on the front cover?> >> >Help!> >> >Stevee> >> >________________________________________________________________________________